They increased Wilhelm's health

#1ShinesmanOWPosted 11/13/2012 9:09:08 PM
Maybe they didn't expect him to be an absolute joke of a boss?
#2LobsterDandyPosted 11/13/2012 9:25:45 PM
Some dummied out audio had Jack saying that he was supposed to be taking a dive in his fight against you.
---
I believe in Artemis Hound & John Magnum
The heroes 215 deserve.
#3DredjPosted 11/14/2012 5:28:11 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4InfestedAdamPosted 11/14/2012 10:22:22 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5NicoGrimmPosted 11/14/2012 10:28:34 AM
Umm,

Jack: Shame that Wilhelm had to let you kill him. Heck of a soldier -- not many people would volunteer to die, just so you'd think I didn't want you to have that power core. But -- psst -- spoilers: I did.
---
'Cause I like you so much better when you're naked! I like me so much better when you're naked!
#6DredjPosted 11/15/2012 6:11:02 AM
LobsterDandy, InfestedAdam, I would advise you all delete your posts, mine got moderated for spoilers and you guys have also posted what the mods consider spoilers. Even NicoGrimm, she put black bars over it at least but still didn't warn about posting spoilers.
#7MarkaSparkaPosted 11/15/2012 7:45:10 AM
Dredj posted...
LobsterDandy, InfestedAdam, I would advise you all delete your posts, mine got moderated for spoilers and you guys have also posted what the mods consider spoilers. Even NicoGrimm, she put black bars over it at least but still didn't warn about posting spoilers.

I think that most people would understand that the black bars are there to block spoilers... Your other points are valid, though.
---
I once was many things, but now I am only several.
#8InfestedAdamPosted 11/15/2012 8:06:44 AM
Thanks for the warning, wouldn't have noticed it if you folks hadn't bumped up this topic. Is it simply still too soon to have spoilers without warning? It's been almost two months unless that is considered too soon by most folks.
---
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
#9DredjPosted 11/15/2012 9:08:01 AM(edited)
I have no idea.. I would have thought 2 months was safe too, and the Wilhelm fight is so early in the game.

I appealed the decision but a second mod still said I violated the rules.. there really is no point in fighting the mods no matter how unreasonable they are being.

I am SO staying clear of any Star Wars board, someone may not know Vader is Luke's dad. Is 32 years to soon for a spoiler? when it comes to GameFAQs I don't know.
#10xfyrenxPosted 11/15/2012 9:17:00 AM
I would have thought 2 months was safe too

Well I hear you can get modded for spoiling FF7.
---
Don't worry; your manhood will be safe even if one of the PCs in the next game wears pink. Get over it. - EvenSpoonier