Anyone know of a fast cooldown mod or relic for my turret?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone know of a fast cooldown mod or relic for my turret?
3 years ago#1
Im using a 23% cooldown rate relic but i could use something faster, anyone come across any somewhere? I'm just at level 33.
3 years ago#2
At that level you won't get much better. The legendary class mod would also help, though.
"Eat all your school, stay in milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep and get eight hours of drug." Mr.T
Keep looking. I'm level 50 and I'm still using a level 33 class mod that has 22% cooldown, +5 points to resourceful (that I also put 5 in myself) and +5 points to sentry. Add a second turret and rocket pods and they mow down everything and the cooldown is like 20 second tops. I always had luck getting mods in The Fridge, try farming the chests there.
QT x314159.
glory of power metal is an anagram of Lame Flowerpot Orgy. ~ kirbymuncher
3 years ago#4
I have a level 30 purple relic with a +27.0% rate.
PS3, 360, Wii and Eyefinity PC.
Try to find that resourceful skill, though. It gives +5% per level.
QT x314159.
glory of power metal is an anagram of Lame Flowerpot Orgy. ~ kirbymuncher
3 years ago#6
I just found one with 30% cooldown and with 4 to Resourceful and 3 to Sentry. And another with 27% cooldown and 3 to Resourceful and 2 to Sentry and Battlefront. Both level 37.
3 years ago#7
I found a 30% cooldown rate relic though it doesn't have any other skill boosts to it. I found it playing with some randoms but I'm not entirely sure that this guy didn't have his RNG modded or something because there seemed to be a higher-than-normal number of decent drops playing with him. Could have just been a really lucky game though.
http://www.spacepiratesandzombies.com/
i7-2600K|MSI Z68A-GD80|1GB GTX 460 x2|8GB DDR3 @1600MHz|Corsair Graphite Series 600T White
3 years ago#8
jcmason posted...
I found a 30% cooldown rate relic though it doesn't have any other skill boosts to it. I found it playing with some randoms but I'm not entirely sure that this guy didn't have his RNG modded or something because there seemed to be a higher-than-normal number of decent drops playing with him. Could have just been a really lucky game though.

Unlike class mods the relic only have a cooldown rate on it. 30% is about right at the right level. Shift codes help because you can get them from the golden chest.
PS3, 360, Wii and Eyefinity PC.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone know of a fast cooldown mod or relic for my turret?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived