How to enable noclip?

#1Mister_SockyPosted 11/18/2012 11:43:14 AM
There's a quest in Sawtooth Cauldren, that I cannot get to because the elevator won't come down to me. So I'm gonna try to noclip to the quest, but I cannot find the console command for it. Does anyone know it, or better yet, know how to get to the quest without noclipping?
---
Steam/SC2 ID: Frost
#2xfyrenxPosted 11/18/2012 11:52:27 AM
Pretty sure the elevator is supposed to come down only at a specific point during the story quest, at which point you can use it freely, but not before.
---
Don't worry; your manhood will be safe even if one of the PCs in the next game wears pink. Get over it. - EvenSpoonier
#3Mister_Socky(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 11:54:17 AM
In the story? Really? Odd how they would show I have a quest available, but not actually able to reach it until the story brings me there. Can anyone else confirm this? The last thing that happened in the story was...

*MAJOR SPOILERS*

Roland dies.
---
#4Gigafreak gfPosted 11/18/2012 11:57:29 AM
Were you paying attention to what everyone's been ECHOing you to do?

You need to go to the info stockade, but passage is blocked by a raised bridge. So you must head to Sawtooth Cauldron and steal explosives to knock it back down. The explosives are at the top of the tower, but the Sawtooth leader won't lower the elevator for you. You need to blow up the leader's prized copter to enrage him into coming down the elevator for you, so that you can go up there.

Please pay more attention. -.-
#5Mister_Socky(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 12:01:55 PM
It's not that I didn't pay attention, I did that part like last week, so I had forgotten I guess ahaha. Thanks!
---
#6potatochobitPosted 11/18/2012 11:18:00 PM
once u get to a certain part in the story the button will become active and u can go up and down the elevator anytime you want
---
http://tenori-taiga.blogspot.com/
rules do not make justice but justice has rules -potatochobit 2012