Any Great Assault Rifles?

#1ShaftAlmightyPosted 11/29/2012 9:39:20 AM
I've skimmed through the wiki and found nothing interesting. I wanna try a Sal dual-wielding high accuracy assault rifles. Any advice where to farm? I'm actually at a pretty lousy time for farming since my Sal is 37 and my Axton is 50.

The gap is pretty big and farming the Warrior on normal is producing meh-level drops.
---
Oh goodie, cuz things weren't bad enough!
#2NicoGrimmPosted 11/29/2012 12:54:42 PM
Vladof Etechs are great.
I also took a liking to Moxxie's Kitten AR she gives you for one of the quests in the new DLC.
---
'Cause I like you so much better when you're naked! I like me so much better when you're naked!
#3FlyinBrianPosted 11/29/2012 4:43:19 PM
I came in to mention Vladof Etech

blaster rifles FTW
---
Sanity's really just a one trick pony, you just get one trick: rational thought. But when you're good and crazy, oh baby! The skies the limit! - The Tick
#4mcrskyline2Posted 11/29/2012 5:05:25 PM
as the above posters said, look for etech blaster rifle, or purple ones with elementals (if you are lucky enough)

as for where to farm, no particular spot. you can look for it anywhere.

or, the golden chest in sanctuary
---
PSN ID : MCR_BonZ
"Sure.. You make a mistake, or three.. Don't let it get to you"
#5Mastermidget23Posted 11/29/2012 7:59:27 PM
I ALSO came in here to mention vladof e-tech. It's a little sad that so many of the basic and even legendary assault rifles are questionable at best. Which was why I was so surprised when I found an acid e-vlad (maybe I can make that word a thing...) and it quickly jumped to one of my main weapons. Actually, at this point i've transitioned into all e-tech stuff without realizing it. I do chew through ammo at a depressing rate though...
---
I know it doesn't work that way, but dammit, that's what's going to happen.~Bitaku
#6Danger_ClosePosted 11/29/2012 9:00:45 PM
also endorsing e-vlads
---
You must defeat me to stand a chance!
#7Tuff726Posted 11/30/2012 1:48:44 PM
The Veruc is alright. Otherwise I recommend E-Tech Assault rifles, especially Vladoff. Also, Bandit ARs have clip sizes of over 200, which can be insane if you have ROF increases.
#8TsurukePosted 11/30/2012 1:59:09 PM
Personally, I love using the DAHL's Rare Scorpion. No recoil, Chance to burst fire two shots, Burst fires while zoomed, Burst fire effect seems to have a high chance of occurring when burst firing in zoom mode.

Otherwise, I like the Torgue Legendary KerBlaster
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#9d3athandr3birthPosted 11/30/2012 2:50:55 PM
If by great, you mean they can sort of hit things and sort of do damage, but not do either nearly as good as other guns, then yes. There are great assault rifles.
---
PSN & Steam: D3athAndR3birth
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 and Darksiders 2
#10TsurukePosted 11/30/2012 2:59:27 PM
d3athandr3birth posted...
If by great, you mean they can sort of hit things and sort of do damage, but not do either nearly as good as other guns, then yes. There are great assault rifles.

The lack of quotation tags is hard to determine who you were directing that to, me?
Because if so, I'd have to say you are wrong about "they can sort of hit things and sort of do damage", the Scorpion will always hit your target so long as you are aiming down the sights and see your target. I can easily kill badasses all day with that assault rifle.

Again, if so, your care to show me another assault rifle that is equally (or higher) accuracy that doesn't compromise damage and also have no recoil? (Besides the DAHL Legendary assault rifle) Because I am quite interested.

If not, disregard those paragraphs lol.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.