Krieg Sound Clips?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Krieg Sound Clips?

User Info: riddlebox13

riddlebox13
3 years ago#1
I'm trying to find some Krieg Sound Clips for my text/notification ringtones. So far he has the best lines in the game.

User Info: STG Deathbot

STG Deathbot
3 years ago#2
Check the official Gearbox forums as they are more likely to have what you seek - especially since they have an entire forum dedicated to Krieg. If not, they have an Audio section as well and I'm sure someone there knows how to rip audio files.

I wouldn't mind having some of the character lines as notifications for my phone as well.
Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 4.5GHz | 8GB Samsung RAM DDR3 1600 (11-11-11-28) | SLi eVGA GTX 670 4GB VRAM 1006/1084/6008 | ASUS 27" Monitor @ 2560X1440

User Info: riddlebox13

riddlebox13
3 years ago#3
STG Deathbot posted...
Check the official Gearbox forums as they are more likely to have what you seek - especially since they have an entire forum dedicated to Krieg. If not, they have an Audio section as well and I'm sure someone there knows how to rip audio files.

I wouldn't mind having some of the character lines as notifications for my phone as well.

I've got:
Inner Voice: Say Thank you
Krieg: NIPPLE SALAD!
Inner Voice:.... Close enough

But it is low =*[ I'll go over there and check.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Krieg Sound Clips?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived