This game is garbage

#1AP1246Posted 4/5/2012 8:38:25 AM
I'm on incident .12 and this game's flaws have reared its ugly head. The game seems to have a hard time determining whether your character is standing near a switch box, you hit a switch button, and sometimes records it as a death even though you weren't close enough to get hit! And sometimes your character will free fall while you are making a jump in the air. Lots of loose and sloppy mechanics that aren't very good (and I love 2D platformers like Rayman Origins and Mutant Mudds).

WayForward needs to patch this game and make it easier to beat. I've had to replay incident .12 at least half a dozen times and I STILL can't beat it.
#2AP1246(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2012 5:51:52 PM
I finally got past Incident .12 but I stand by my earlier assessment. How this game got released, I'll never know. It's very iffy on completing later levels, having little to do with the player's skill and seemingly it's mostly luck to beat levels (which is a sign of a bad game).
#3Mega_RatPosted 4/9/2012 12:40:15 AM
It's called a hit box dude.

I've done speed runs of this game and if anything, it's me messing up, not the mechanics.

The only flaw you should whine about is lack of content (Still got my 40+ hours out of it).
---
3DS: 3265 - 5290 - 1850
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O
#4PuruglyPosted 4/9/2012 1:16:05 PM

it's mostly luck to beat levels

http://img.imgcake.com/NebulaBlue/lolpartygifhy.gif
---
You forget, fool! This Purugly flies!
#5AP1246(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2012 5:40:15 AM
I finally got to Incident .15 and that's impossible to beat. I give up on this game.

I'm sorry I don't share the same enjoyment of this game as many of you do -- if it were a $60 game, I would feel cheated and ripped off (I would like to believe you would feel the same). I only paid $6 for this and I feel it should never have been released. This game is a mess.
#6Mega_RatPosted 4/12/2012 10:10:41 AM
Oh yes, incident 15 the first time. xD

That stage is a puzzle, look at my video guides to get through that level ... or rather an idea how to get through it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVdRecbUi3I

DON'T GIVE UP!

And for $60 of course I would feel cheated! But this game is ony $6, and I played for 40-50 hours. :p
---
3DS: 3265 - 5290 - 1850
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O
#7PhlegatuPosted 4/22/2012 2:03:40 PM
This game is not THAT hard. Jeez....
#8Mariofan15Posted 4/24/2012 6:40:49 PM

I finally got to Incident .15 and that's impossible to beat. I give up on this game.

I'm sorry I don't share the same enjoyment of this game as many of you do -- if it were a $60 game, I would feel cheated and ripped off (I would like to believe you would feel the same). I only paid $6 for this and I feel it should never have been released. This game is a mess.

That's right. Blame the game for your own stupidity. That makes a lot of sense >_>.
---
Xbox 360 Gamer Tag:SuperVirginia38
#9weregoingunionPosted 4/29/2012 1:43:15 PM
Mega_Rat: "I played for 40-50 hours. :p"

HOLY CRAP, why??

Surely it didn't take that long to beat or get all the par times. Did you just replay it over and over?

I finished this game in about 2 days and then there was absolutely nothing left to do.

Kinda fun, but serious lack of content.

Glad there will be 5 new levels coming, but that will last most of us a couple more hours at most. Can't complain about free stuff though!
#10Mariofan15Posted 4/30/2012 1:05:13 PM

Mega_Rat: "I played for 40-50 hours. :p"

HOLY CRAP, why??

Surely it didn't take that long to beat or get all the par times. Did you just replay it over and over?

I finished this game in about 2 days and then there was absolutely nothing left to do.

Kinda fun, but serious lack of content.

Glad there will be 5 new levels coming, but that will last most of us a couple more hours at most. Can't complain about free stuff though!

That's what he did. He replayed it over and over to improve his time. Personally,I see no point unless your good at speed running and have good reflexes. Neither thing I accel at unfortuantly.
---
My Wife:Skyla
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=665863