Dont get this game

#1griffon117Posted 2/2/2013 4:51:52 AM
This game is a waste of money. Very poorly made because the game keeps on crashing even on a decked out pc. Then the story doesnt even make sense. The gameplay is good IF it doesnt crash. Even if it runs, the rendering is sometimes bugged.
#2Kak WormPosted 2/2/2013 6:42:18 AM
Just your luck then. Works fine on my PC.
---
GFWL / SteamID: TheBorkenOne
#3Lord of NightmaresPosted 2/2/2013 11:41:50 PM
The game's extremely stable on my high-end Alienware ALX Area-51, and the story does make a lot more sense when things are put into perspective once all the major revelations come along during the final mission.
#4Silent Sniper IVPosted 2/3/2013 7:45:01 PM
Sounds like a problem on your end.
---
Irony is a maginot line drawn by the already condemned
#5Kakusei-SolPosted 2/3/2013 9:41:54 PM
While I'm liking the game, but he is correct that this game does crash. For whatever reason, if I haven't played the game in a while, it takes a bit for it to boot up and pretty much my computer thinks it's not responding, and after staring at a black and then white screen it makes me feel that way too. Then there is the off chance that the game crashes after you complete a mission while loading, so nothing is saved and have to do the mission over.

So while the game runs perfectly, the main issue for me is crashing while loading. The 2nd part doesn't happen a lot, but the 1st part happens almost everytime.
#6Kak WormPosted 2/4/2013 7:41:35 AM
Kakusei-Sol posted...
While I'm liking the game, but he is correct that this game does crash. For whatever reason, if I haven't played the game in a while, it takes a bit for it to boot up and pretty much my computer thinks it's not responding, and after staring at a black and then white screen it makes me feel that way too. Then there is the off chance that the game crashes after you complete a mission while loading, so nothing is saved and have to do the mission over.

So while the game runs perfectly, the main issue for me is crashing while loading. The 2nd part doesn't happen a lot, but the 1st part happens almost everytime.

Its not very well optimized, that much is true. Some of us just happen to be abit luckier to run into alot less problems.
---
GFWL / SteamID: TheBorkenOne
#7Lord of NightmaresPosted 2/6/2013 3:43:03 AM
Yeah, you're right about the delay in starting the game for the first time each time you boot up your PC.

Each time I launch the game for the first time after booting up, it takes something like 10-15 seconds while I stare at a blank screen. My first experience with this made me assume that the game had crashed or something, and I kept hitting the Windows key to try and get back to my desktop with no success. I was about to forcibly restart the PC when I saw the dev's logo. XD

Subsequent times launching the game though (as long as you don't shut down/restart) were pretty smooth however, so yeah, guess it just isn't well optimized. I haven't had any crashing issues though.