Advice on statisicians and increasing item pop?

#1BearpowersPosted 4/30/2012 7:28:28 PM
Want to increase grinding speed, how to acquire them, etc
#2SoulRegaliaPosted 4/30/2012 7:30:45 PM
honestly, im pretty sure finding stats has been anwsered all over this board and definetly sure its all over the archives at the ps3 board. but to make a long story short, you find statisticians by reverse pirating within each 20 floors (20,40,60,80,100) of a cleared item.
---
If it defecates, urinates, or rudely barks orders, I have no issues with crushing its skull.-Shale
#3RiechPosted 4/30/2012 7:35:58 PM
Also, I'm pretty sure item pop caps at 8, so you really don't need to pass any of the pop bills if you plan to full item world an item.
---
Take 5, add 4, multiply it by 7, divide it by 9, add 12, subtract 10, add 1, subtract 10. That's the number of people you should trust.
#4KalanyrPosted 4/30/2012 7:36:52 PM
You can only get statisticians by reverse pirating. Generally the best way is to reverse pirate for a few initial ones and then use PPS to dupe that into a good number of them.

Generally speaking you never want to increase the item pop, it maxes at 8, and Legendary items will naturally reach that (they start at 6, and you get +1 per Item King/God kill, so they reach on level 30 , as long as you're dilligent about killing the item king, just remember to put in the 7th innocent after the first kill). Since you can get infinite item general kings in this, you can even max out common items without the pop bill, so it should basically be avoided.
#5Bearpowers(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 7:44:33 PM
Kalanyr posted...
You can only get statisticians by reverse pirating. Generally the best way is to reverse pirate for a few initial ones and then use PPS to dupe that into a good number of them.

Generally speaking you never want to increase the item pop, it maxes at 8, and Legendary items will naturally reach that (they start at 6, and you get +1 per Item King/God kill, so they reach on level 30 , as long as you're dilligent about killing the item king, just remember to put in the 7th innocent after the first kill). Since you can get infinite item general kings in this, you can even max out common items without the pop bill, so it should basically be avoided.

Thanks for the advice.

I've beaten like 5 pirate teams but yet to bother with reverse pirating.

I guess it's time to get to that, need to beat Baal.

Don't even have land of carnage yet though...

Just got my first LV9999(Surprised there was no trophy for that)
#6gohobojoePosted 4/30/2012 9:03:01 PM
Surprisingly, now it's not only RP. You can find them from those event squares in random IW floors.
---
"My name isn't Slick. It's Zoidberg. JOHN ****ING ZOIDBERG!" - Zoidberg, Futurama