Raspberyl Mode

#1Stasis_SwordPosted 5/2/2012 1:02:36 AM
I just wanted to check a few details before starting Raspberyl Mode. Answers for any of these would be appreciated.

1). If I complete a map is it re-playable (like the main story), or is it one and done (like the post game maps)?

2). If I finish one of the Raspberyl sidequest (complete last map) can I replay it?

3). Enemy levels scale depending on how many post game maps have been completed?

4). Traps can be found in 4-1?

5). Once the initial 3 sidequest/scenarios are complete 2 more become available?

6). Gig is recruited as part of Raspberyl mode?
---
"That was pretty interesting. But dropping a warship on me is cheating... Take it back!" - Xenogears
#2KalanyrPosted 5/2/2012 1:55:47 AM
1)& 2) Yes , the maps are replayable (except for 4-4, which when you beat it completes the side story and you have to start again from the beginning: Raspberyl 1-1)

3) Yep, actually if you use the code to unlock it early they gradually level up through the story as well.

4) 4-1 or 4-2 I don't remember which off hand, its easily recognizable though, its the stage with about 7 Chearleaders standing on top of a huge wall in the middle of the map.

5) You need to complete Battle for the Test and Super Delinquent to unlock Culture Fair, completing Culture Fair unlocks Majiin Academy. Raspberyl mode is independent of the others.

6) No, a bunch of what were DLC characters in the PS3 version are unlocked with each "Chapter" of side stories you complete. I don't remember which one unlocks GIg in particular, I think it was Battle for the Test (which only has 1 chapter). You don't recruit them immediately , it just unlocks a Post-Game Map in which you have to beat a level 100 version of them to recruit them.
The only characters you directly recruit during the side stories are SuperHero Aurum (unlocked by completing Raspbery mode in the post game) and Rutile and Stella who are unlocked after Majin Academy 1-1 and completing Majin Academy respectively
#3Stasis_Sword(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 2:03:07 AM
Kalanyr thank you for the detailed reply!
---
"That was pretty interesting. But dropping a warship on me is cheating... Take it back!" - Xenogears
#4Stasis_Sword(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 2:44:41 AM
For anyone whose interested battle for the test unlocks Gig.
---