I may have just broke my game.

#1MyNameIsALiePosted 5/5/2012 10:46:21 AM
On my new save, and this didn't happen on my old save, and I did the same exact thing. I reincarnated an archer, right when I got to post game. Then I passes the Master Big Star topic. Now, Since I just got to post game, I didn't have strong enough equipment for my archer to solo 7-3 at level 1. So, I went to the Strongest Crossroad, the near the end of chapter one with the exp plus panels, and beat it. Then, a message popped up saying I can pass a bill to make a super soldier. I went to the class, and I can make Majins once I get the mana to pass the bill.
I did lose to Rasberyl to get the trophy, so I was on cycle two. Though, what I'm wondering is, Did the game glitch? Or is it because of the Rasberyl ending? I don't think you can get the Majin from that ending on PS3 version, so I think it just was a random glitch.
#2aces4839Posted 5/5/2012 10:48:24 AM
MyNameIsALie posted...
On my new save, and this didn't happen on my old save, and I did the same exact thing. I reincarnated an archer, right when I got to post game. Then I passes the Master Big Star topic. Now, Since I just got to post game, I didn't have strong enough equipment for my archer to solo 7-3 at level 1. So, I went to the Strongest Crossroad, the near the end of chapter one with the exp plus panels, and beat it. Then, a message popped up saying I can pass a bill to make a super soldier. I went to the class, and I can make Majins once I get the mana to pass the bill.
I did lose to Rasberyl to get the trophy, so I was on cycle two. Though, what I'm wondering is, Did the game glitch? Or is it because of the Rasberyl ending? I don't think you can get the Majin from that ending on PS3 version, so I think it just was a random glitch.

when u get to post-game, the topic unlocks when u beat a map. it's different from the ps3 version, so no, u didnt break ur game.
#3Unimatrix Zero OnePosted 5/5/2012 11:01:05 AM
To get Majins, you either have to...

(A) Enter postgame then start new cycle, you can pass the bill after your first map.
(B) Acquire any ending, even Beryl's, then get to the postgame and do a map, then you can propose it.
---
One of the many fools who facepalmed after throwing a thief armed with a Magichanged Prinny.
#4gohobojoePosted 5/5/2012 12:45:54 PM
Basically, the requirements are Cycle 2+ and reached postgame. Can be in any order.
---
"My name isn't Slick. It's Zoidberg. JOHN ****ING ZOIDBERG!" - Zoidberg, Futurama