Where can I find this game?

#1x_lone_x_wolf_xPosted 5/8/2012 3:11:26 PM
Is it sold anywhere besides online? My nearby target, best buy, and gamestop don't have it. I want a vita just for this game.
---
"He's dead! I love him.... Oh he's breathing.... Loser!"
#2CorkadilePosted 5/8/2012 3:14:16 PM
My local GameStop has quite a few.
---
This guy is not what he pretends to be. He's the Devil.
#3x_lone_x_wolf_x(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2012 3:16:57 PM
I'll check other gamestops then. Also does this game use the touch controls in any way?
---
"He's dead! I love him.... Oh he's breathing.... Loser!"
#4SILKAPosted 5/8/2012 3:17:54 PM
Yes, it uses them for camera controls.
---
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
#5CorkadilePosted 5/8/2012 3:24:14 PM
It's optional, but it's there. You also have to touch to save, which is a Sony UI thing.
---
This guy is not what he pretends to be. He's the Devil.
#6theb1rdm4nPosted 5/8/2012 4:47:47 PM
You can also use the front touchscreen (idk about the back because i turn that off) to scroll through some lists, but i think they implemented it backwards. It works like a smartphone browser, so sliding up makes the list scroll down, but that feels weird because you dont have to have your finger over the list to do it.
#7FirebyrdXXPosted 5/8/2012 6:13:01 PM
If you can't find a hard copy, you CAN download it, so the game will be available to you in some form or another. It's $40 I believe
#8Unimatrix Zero OnePosted 5/8/2012 9:04:31 PM
You can tap the top corners of the touchscreen to quickly scroll through stuff too.
---
One of the many fools who facepalmed after throwing a thief armed with a Magichanged Prinny.