Connection Error?

#1SephiroushinPosted 6/30/2012 2:36:41 PM
I've been trying to access "Everyone's Data" from Makai Data Shop but it always says "Connection Error", Anyone having issues or know why ?!
#2aces4839Posted 6/30/2012 7:50:49 PM
connect ur vita to the wifi. u should get it then.
#3Sephiroushin(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2012 6:37:11 AM
I tried both, my wi-fi and ATT; I'm connected to the playstation network as well but nothing I've tried so far is working just after "Connecting ..." a "Connection Error" screen appear what's is weird is that "Other Networld Data" load but show everyone stats on 0, except for their LV and Play Time hours ...
#4MiyukiKotobukiPosted 7/1/2012 9:45:17 PM
I'm experiencing the same problem as well, and have no idea how to fix this issue.
---
私の画を見てお願いします
ledah.deviantart.com
#5Sephiroushin(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2012 2:10:02 AM
Well I don't really know what's going on, I hardly use ATT ( think is useless and will deactivate it) my wi-fi is around 100% most of the time since I play near the modem/router and now "Everyone's Data" work but the other (Other Netherworld Data) do not work at all... The only thing I can tell you is that I connected to the Playstation Network before going on to the game ...
#6grungolahPosted 7/2/2012 7:45:05 AM
Sometimes to register a command attack score, I have to enter settings while the game is paused. From there, I manually start WiFi.