Question concerning Rank 41 Weapons

#1Blayne06Posted 7/29/2012 7:43:49 AM
It's taken quite a while, but now I have one of each Rank 41 weapon, all at rarity 0.

What I'm wondering is, since Item Gods can be infinitely killed to maximize the stats, would it be a better idea to just pass three Movement bills in each item before I go about duping them?
---
PSN ID: DBB-289
#2aces4839Posted 7/29/2012 8:06:40 AM
i would think so, yes.
#3grungolahPosted 7/29/2012 3:19:03 PM
Blayne06 posted...
It's taken quite a while, but now I have one of each Rank 41 weapon, all at rarity 0.

What I'm wondering is, since Item Gods can be infinitely killed to maximize the stats, would it be a better idea to just pass three Movement bills in each item before I go about duping them?

Weapon range.
#4Blayne06(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2012 6:13:30 AM
While passing the weapon range bills does sound like a novel idea, unfortunately from what all I've seen using normal attacks at this point in the game is basically not going to do much.

Sure, it'd be nice for speed-clearing a new cycle, but I'm quite deep in the Land of Carnage, and I've no plans to leave anytime soon.

Maybe if I decide to steal another Rarity 0 Rank 41, I may give it a go.
---
PSN ID: DBB-289
#5grungolahPosted 7/30/2012 6:36:56 AM
Blayne06 posted...
While passing the weapon range bills does sound like a novel idea, unfortunately from what all I've seen using normal attacks at this point in the game is basically not going to do much.

Sure, it'd be nice for speed-clearing a new cycle, but I'm quite deep in the Land of Carnage, and I've no plans to leave anytime soon.

Maybe if I decide to steal another Rarity 0 Rank 41, I may give it a go.

When everyone has 18 movement or greater, movement is irrelevant. The only other marginally useful choice is attack range. Not handy on floor 100 IW in LoC, but handy almost everywhere else.

Something you will discover very soon is that except for collections, you just completed LOC.
#6Anodyne11Posted 8/1/2012 6:44:42 AM
I'd go for attack range personally. If you really want to move a bit further, get a weapon that has a base move+ stat on it and run through to add 3 movement bills.

The Cosmo Infinity would be the best choice as with 3 movement bills it will give you +5 move and +24 jump.
Simply equip that at the start of a move, move to where you need to and then switch back to the weapon you need to use.

You only switch if you desperately need the movement range though and you wouldn't need to do it that often, if at all but it's a better alternative than using movement on a weapon you'll use since attack range will be more useful overall.
---
Valkyria Chronicles is the best RPG this gen!
Official Ultimecia of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards
#7Unimatrix Zero OnePosted 8/1/2012 11:43:31 AM
In large Item World maps, 18 move isn't enough at times.
---
One of the many fools who facepalmed after throwing a thief armed with a Magichanged Prinny.
#8line4cbaPosted 8/1/2012 12:30:14 PM
Item Gods can be infinitely killed? Can anyone explain? Since if this is the case, then there would be no point following item max guide in PS3 section, right?
---
:)
#9sillyblackbirdPosted 8/1/2012 1:31:48 PM
Kill item god, gency out, repeat.

That's not possible in ps3 version afaik so the PS3 guides don't mention it.
#10ShoFujiwaraPosted 8/2/2012 1:07:15 AM
Is it possible to get to level..let's say 98 in IW on a legendary then go into LoC and deal with a Rank 41 holding Item god? or do Rank 41 Item gods only appear on certain items?
---
XBL360 GT-UBCS Akira
PSN ID-WayOfTheFist