EXP and Mana

#1DiseasedOnePosted 8/19/2012 12:24:12 PM
Is there any way, through a club or some other method, to raise both the XP and mana of a unit? I'm trying to get the higher ranks of classes, and it's just getting tedious to have to go to Homeroom every other run to switch their club and then reincarnate them.
---
360 GT: Ardent Chimera
PSN: Ex-Spectre
#2CorkadilePosted 8/19/2012 5:22:10 PM
Statisticians and Manager innocents boost them, respectively. The Corner Reserve club boosts EXP gain.
---
This guy is not what he pretends to be. He's the Devil.
#3DiseasedOne(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2012 5:28:51 PM
I meant more for the people around the unit doing the killing, but thanks. I just got to HoO4 and I can one shot the room with a couple SEBs using my maxed Fire and a Skull's Brain Rise. It's just tedious to have to do 50 XP runs, then 50 more Mana runs to get them enough mana to be even slightly usable. I guess I'm just looking for some faster results.
---
#4CorkadilePosted 8/19/2012 6:20:25 PM
There is not a way to let them leech both at once, no.
---
This guy is not what he pretends to be. He's the Devil.
#5DiseasedOne(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2012 6:55:52 PM
d'aw, alright. I've been reading that Statisticians are a bit of a pain to get, requiring some good work. The leveling at HoO4 is quite good, so I think I'll just grind there for a while until I can beat all the Diez Gentlemen and get my PPS, otherwise I'm just running my face into a brick wall. Thanks for the info.
---
#6JunahuPosted 8/19/2012 6:56:37 PM
If you're making that many runs, then you either need to get more statisticians/managers, or you need to concentrate on making a weapon that you can pass around to the fresh units you're levelling up.
#7DiseasedOne(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2012 6:58:29 PM
That was more of an exaggeration. Now that I have HoO4 I'm just working on getting to the point my Mage can 1-shot it on 20 SEB with 1 Omega Fire. Needs a bit more INT or +9, either one should push her to the top.
---