Fastest way to dupe

#1jSLIPPosted 10/6/2012 5:14:15 PM
Not sure if putting multiple items of the same type would increase the chances of PPS stealing.. (individual values? or is it 20% per character?)

anyways, instead of going through the whole 10 stages of duping, you might as well just reload the first stage every time and then use a gency exit, repeat, reincarnate the character until you're satisfied.. preferably reincarnate a story character since non-story cost more to reincarnate (that is if you don't use a junk non-story)

or.. is there any way that's faster?
---
Pandora <3
#2CorkadilePosted 10/6/2012 5:58:07 PM
I'm not sure how you figure leaving and coming back in are faster than nuking the gatekeeper and going down a floor., especially considering that means more reincarnations.

And no, equipping multiple items does not help the rate.
---
This guy is not what he pretends to be. He's the Devil.
#3BirgitteSilverPosted 10/6/2012 7:22:04 PM
The fastest way for mass duping is the Item world homeroom w/clone panel.

It might take a while to set up but once you've got it you can dupe really really fast.

- Fill home room voters with team-mates each equipped with item you want to dupe.
- Get a few people with Sleep abilities.
- Get to x10 of an item world and Mr. Gency out. Save.
- Get to item homeworld and start a vote
- If one of your guys does not say nay, or there is no clone geo, reset
- Kill everyone but your ally who voted nay
- Throw "enemy" ally on a clone panel
- Sleep him as necessary

This allows you to kill a clone every round with the PPS.
#4aces4839Posted 10/6/2012 8:42:23 PM
BirgitteSilver posted...
The fastest way for mass duping is the Item world homeroom w/clone panel.

It might take a while to set up but once you've got it you can dupe really really fast.

- Fill home room voters with team-mates each equipped with item you want to dupe.
- Get a few people with Sleep abilities.
- Get to x10 of an item world and Mr. Gency out. Save.
- Get to item homeworld and start a vote
- If one of your guys does not say nay, or there is no clone geo, reset
- Kill everyone but your ally who voted nay
- Throw "enemy" ally on a clone panel
- Sleep him as necessary

This allows you to kill a clone every round with the PPS.

there's no need to sleep him. you can throw him in a corner and stack desks enough so the voter can't escape. it's that simple.
---
PSN: aces4839 --- feel free to add me.
#5BirgitteSilverPosted 10/7/2012 10:25:36 AM
That adds the requirement that the corner has a clone panel, and my characters have jumps in the 70s even with just the items I've done this with. I'd have to make a ramp of desks to throw high enough to make a stack which can hold them in.

I'll stick with sleep.
#6aces4839Posted 10/7/2012 4:55:11 PM
BirgitteSilver posted...
That adds the requirement that the corner has a clone panel, and my characters have jumps in the 70s even with just the items I've done this with. I'd have to make a ramp of desks to throw high enough to make a stack which can hold them in.

I'll stick with sleep.

that's still nowhere near as bad. just make new characters with the purpose of wantin to dupe in mind. and you can always lift the Clone block on another color, which is what i've always done.
---
PSN: aces4839 --- feel free to add me.