Where to go from here?

#1DiseasedOnePosted 10/10/2012 7:51:25 AM
I'll try to keep this as short as I can. I've been teaching myself the end game and reading guides about what is coming up. I have a succubus at about level 5500, about 235k intelligence. I have legendary angel slippers that I finished all 100 floors on, and it has 8x300 managers. I have my legendary puppy paw stick, the ppp club, and tora no ana. I can dupe with no problems, and I have the cloud pirate ship. I feel like I'm in a good position for being new to the series. I have a masked hero for running, and I guess I'm curious what my next step is. Do I begin reverse pirating for statisticians? If so, what's the best way to throw them back to the ship? Make more masked heroes and put them all in the double throw club with 3 pairs of my 4 move angel slippers each? Sorry if this comes out bad, I'm at work on my phone.
---
360 GT: Ardent Chimera
PSN: Ex-Spectre
#2grungolahPosted 10/10/2012 11:30:41 AM
Forget slippers. Go into the side stories and steal a rarity 0 Trap. Level it to 200 and max its stats, then RP for statisticians and gladiators Dupe that item instead.

Your stats should hit 30+ million.
#3DiseasedOne(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 11:51:58 AM
Guessing I should go power level a thief then? I have one around level 500 right now. What side missions do you mean? I've unlocked everything up to Eryngi Baal, but I haven't really touched the parallel worlder. And does Slumber make stealing easier? I won't ask how to 200 a trap or Max its stats because I know there are guides for that. I am curious though if there is a way to tell if an item is zero rarity before you steal it. I'll get started on this as soon as I get home.
---
#4aces4839Posted 10/10/2012 12:07:25 PM
DiseasedOne posted...
Guessing I should go power level a thief then? I have one around level 500 right now. What side missions do you mean? I've unlocked everything up to Eryngi Baal, but I haven't really touched the parallel worlder. And does Slumber make stealing easier? I won't ask how to 200 a trap or Max its stats because I know there are guides for that. I am curious though if there is a way to tell if an item is zero rarity before you steal it. I'll get started on this as soon as I get home.

you can use other units to steal items although the max percentage is 50% which is still not that bad. the units should be higher leveled than the enemy you're tryin to steal from, though. Slumber doesn't make stealing any easier, just prevents the enemy from doing anything for a few turns.
---
PSN: aces4839 --- feel free to add me.
#5DiseasedOne(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 12:48:26 PM
Thanks for that info. Looks like my succubus is flying solo yet again. I'll have to grab some bandit hands as well. Is there an easy place to pick up ones better than the ones from Rosen Queen Co. In the home base?
---
#6aces4839Posted 10/10/2012 1:23:03 PM
DiseasedOne posted...
Thanks for that info. Looks like my succubus is flying solo yet again. I'll have to grab some bandit hands as well. Is there an easy place to pick up ones better than the ones from Rosen Queen Co. In the home base?

Item World. the Awesome Hands have an extra range and they're all over the place if you go in an Illegal Ticket Item World as it's a rank 40 item and Awesome Hands are a rank 34 item. it's better to just go with the Bandit Hands, though. the 1 range loss isnt a big deal.
---
#7grungolahPosted 10/10/2012 3:08:20 PM
Always steal from behind. Sleep is good in that you don't have to worry about killing the enemy with a counter. You only ever need to successfully steal a trap once, so having one power char is enough.
#8DiseasedOne(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 4:14:32 PM
What's the importance of getting a Rarity 0 Trap as opposed to a Rarity 1? I can find plenty of those, but no Rarity 0.
---
#9DiseasedOne(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 4:20:14 PM
Update, just got my Rarity 0 Trap, but I'm still confused what the difference is in a Rarity 1 and Rarity 0. The next step is to get my atk, int, hit, def, res, and spd innocents right? Max 'em out, then level it to 200?
---
#10aces4839Posted 10/10/2012 5:54:24 PM
DiseasedOne posted...
Update, just got my Rarity 0 Trap, but I'm still confused what the difference is in a Rarity 1 and Rarity 0. The next step is to get my atk, int, hit, def, res, and spd innocents right? Max 'em out, then level it to 200?

if you are a magichange user, then that's the main reason as magichange weapons always have a rarity of 0. if you're not, then rarity doesn't matter too much.
---