"Additional Weapons *pre-order* Bonus"?

#1darkrpgerPosted 5/16/2012 12:47:32 PM
So,

Does anyone know anything about these?

I was reading (on Cyanide's web-site); that there's supposed to be like 2 or 3 additional "Bonus" weapon/Armor/Items that are part of the pre-order Bonus for this game...

Anyhow - I picked-up the 2 copies that I'd pre-ordered from Gamestop yesterday & bought the Prima strategy-guide for the game, as well.

I also got the two (*ONE* For Each Game) 64 page, hardcover art-books signed by George RR Martin.
I thought that it was a *Nice* touch that each of these art-books was individually-sealed...

(...I *predict*/*Suspect* that these signed, sealed, ("and delivered":) art books will, in the future, prove to be rare, valuable, and highly-sought-after items...but, then again, that's certainly & obviously just me speculating-out-loud here; too)!

Anyways...is there somewhere (that I'm unaware of) to go to find, enter, and/or download codes or numbers off of the receipt, or something to access these "Bonus" Items?

Thanks-
---
A lot of truth is said in jest...Why'd you jump in my truck just to try and get truculent?!
Now Playing: Games...
#2mmc2679Posted 5/16/2012 1:17:52 PM
All I found was a code for a mini guide online. I don't know anything about bonus weapons and such.
---
Since I am here that means I am hopelessly lost and need your help with something (or I have nothing better to do at the moment).
#3akhosrofPosted 5/17/2012 3:31:22 PM
Only for Europe...
#4darkrpger(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2012 11:09:55 AM
akhosrof posted...

Only for Europe...

...yeah, I'd heard.

I'll tell you what, though, I walked out of the store w/ my pre-orders (and the hard-cover art-books that went w/ each pre-order)...*MUCH* happier than I would have been with a few additional weapons/items :)

I believe that Europe is getting those items Instead of the nice art-books...NOT in addition to them :(

TL; DR =

...Sounds to me like Europe got the shaft in this case...
---
A lot of truth is said in jest...Why'd you jump in my truck just to try and get truculent?!
Now Playing: Games...