Online pass?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Just wondeing if anyone has heard if this will have an online pass like the PS3 version?
3 years ago#2

I haven't come across this information yet, but i would be surprised if it wouldn't have the pass, since unit 13 and some other Vita games already have it

3 years ago#3
I don't have a ps3. What's the pass do?
3 years ago#4
The PS3 Komplete version has no pass...
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
3 years ago#5
ethsfan posted...
I don't have a ps3. What's the pass do?

The pass is a "new" stupid idea from game industries. If you want to go online in a game, you have to insert a code which you get along with a lot of games now. IF you use the code and later sell the used game, the person who bought your game will not be able to go online unless he/she buys another online pass from PSN store.
3 years ago#6
If you are responding to TC, the basic PS3 version has a pass. If you are just making a point, then sorry
3 years ago#7
Hopefully it doesn't have a Kon-line pass.
\/\/\/ Guy below me has no idea what he's talking about \/\/\/
3 years ago#8
Hopefully it doesn't have a Kon-line pass.

Why would this even matter to you?
3 years ago#9
Does anyone know if you DL game from PSN instead buying from store does the DL version have the online code. Thanx
3 years ago#10
I would imagine that since DD copies are already linked to a PSN that the "code" is already on/active and you don't actually have to enter it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived