I just got this. Graphics are horrible but after a while is not that bad.

#1sin_shenronPosted 5/6/2012 2:02:50 PM
I give it a 8/10 just because of the horrible graphics and because they took out the Flame Chamber GoW Stage, because everything else is really well done and this is a greta game for Vita.

Itīs official, the graphics SUCKS!! It is far under the standards of a PSP game when we already saw what the PSP can do with Tekken 6 and Soul Calibur BD that are practically a copy of their console counterparts (T6 and SCIV) same with GoW games.

Itīs a shame how they look ok in the models used for Story mode (which are NOT videos but actual models) and 1 second after that they look like PSOne models, specially Scorpion who looks like in MK4 at native resolution in my PSX.

Well said that after a while it doesnīt matter a lot they look fine and all and the game is wonderful with all extras and 60fps gameplay and good online, a solid STory Mode, Krypt and the Challenge Towers.

Anyways just as consumers remember next time... the ONLY reason why are we playing a PS Vita and not a PSP anymore is precisely for the graphic and processing quality and if we keep getting sub par PSP ports I will think twice before purchasing another game with this problem
---
"Live as if you were to die Tomorrow. Feel like you were to be Reborn now. Face as if you were to Live Forever"
FFVII DoC.
#2Final_TranPosted 5/6/2012 2:16:47 PM
the ONLY reason why are we playing a PS Vita and not a PSP anymore is precisely for the graphic and processing quality and if we keep getting sub par PSP ports

nope, Second Analog Stick and touch screen was my buying factor, not upgraded graphics
---
Official Crash Bandicoot of the PSABR boards
^see? I can do it too
#3sin_shenron(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2012 4:10:02 PM
You just described a 3DS why not get that instead?
---
"Live as if you were to die Tomorrow. Feel like you were to be Reborn now. Face as if you were to Live Forever"
FFVII DoC.
#4FadedDoodyPosted 5/6/2012 4:10:14 PM
I give it a 8/10 just because of the horrible graphics

Thank god you're not a reviewer.
---
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee36/Fadeddreams5/MasterZoner.jpg
#5MonsterWafflezPosted 5/6/2012 5:37:32 PM

I have the psp soul calibur game on my Vita and MKs graphics are better IMO. But only slightly, It makes up for it all in content and performance though I gotta say.

#6toiletnuggetPosted 5/6/2012 5:54:55 PM
The graphics grow on you, I really like em now besides I own the Xbox version so I can play that for graphics and play my vita on the can
#7AjaxTheBeastPosted 5/6/2012 9:21:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR4RYokFHTw

xbox360 graphics on release.

Just sayin'
---
\/\/\/ Guy below me has no idea what he's talking about \/\/\/
#8Syn_VengeancePosted 5/6/2012 9:38:40 PM
I love it even with the graphics being dumbed down, all the ninjas get their mk3 costumes which is great. The game has the whole store.mode, the challenge tower and bonus challenge tower, plus all new mini games.

To me this is the better version of the game ( my opinion of course)
---
The Death Cannot Die....
#9poopfeasts420Posted 5/6/2012 9:58:10 PM
Honestly, the graphics did bother me a little when I first played it but after a while I didn't really mind it.
---
I AM DAVE EXCLAMATION MARK YOGNAUGHT
#10HeavysackPosted 5/6/2012 11:29:51 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
I love it even with the graphics being dumbed down, all the ninjas get their mk3 costumes which is great. The game has the whole store.mode, the challenge tower and bonus challenge tower, plus all new mini games.

To me this is the better version of the game ( my opinion of course)

This.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s544sFja5k