MK Character Tier List

#1hajile12Posted 7/15/2012 1:51:17 PM
Ok im new to this game and im wondering how the characters stack up.

Who is top tier?? Who is bottom tier? I like kenshi for example: is he considered to be one of the better characters?
---
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I
#2BlanzerPosted 7/16/2012 1:05:39 AM
Well if u go online ill see the same ppl. Mostly scorpions(haven't seemed them lately tho), ermac, smoke, sub zero, kung Lao, and the occasional johnny cage, skarlet, mileena. I might be off a bit. Umm also kabal. You will also see the same comboes. And ull get used to the way ppl play. I personally use kenshi. And am the best one online that i have seen thus far haha. He's rly good but some haracters are hard to fight with him, but they're doable. Just cuz he doesn't have a teleport. If u get this I can teach you the ways of the kenshi if u like haha.
---
"Guess i'll logout and check my email or somethin."
#3hajile12(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2012 3:25:56 PM
Yea i noticed that. Im tryna get better with kenshi. Hes like my favorite character but fighting scorpion and other telephoning characters is a lil tough like you said. I have seen a ton of smokes and scorpions.

.....I hate scorpion >.<
---
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I
#4Hydra_Gundam_Posted 7/17/2012 5:04:37 PM
Scorpions are popular but not top tier.

Kung lao
Johnny cage
Liu kang
Mileena

N smoke is just annoying 8P
---
PSN: HYDRAGUNDAM-