In addition to the quick turn button...

#1Trickery1688Posted 8/24/2012 5:37:46 AM(edited)
I'd like a command you could map to a button that halves your aiming speed while holding it down to make lining up longer distance shots a bit easier.
#2Scorex_VIIPosted 8/24/2012 9:47:32 AM
Wait, there is a quick turn button? Like a 180 turn button a la Resident Evil...? People say this is for "proz" because you cant aim down the sights (Which answers your next question TC, you cant slow down the aim to make it more precise, since you cant ADS. You can use a scope tho.) but they are allowed to make a quick turn with one button? Ok...
---
Growing on you, right?
[PSK] Poder Lusitano!
#3cycledancePosted 8/24/2012 10:56:03 AM
it's an ancient pc game for ppl who dislike change.
#4EVE6 FANPosted 8/24/2012 11:06:07 AM
cycledance posted...

hah, what a joke.

Its lasting appeal just goes to show that when something is good, it doesnt need to be re released every year to appease the masses. Plus, valve isnt greedy. They know they have the best competitive FPS ever and the only changes that need to be made are better visuals and more maps.
---
I hate the word homophobia. Its not a phobia. You're not scared. You're an ass h**e. Morgan Freeman
#5Scorex_VIIPosted 8/24/2012 11:08:46 AM
cycledance posted...

Disagree. If the fans like the game, why change it?
---
Growing on you, right?
[PSK] Poder Lusitano!
#6TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 8/24/2012 11:25:12 AM
EVE6 FAN posted...
cycledance posted...

hah, what a joke.

Its lasting appeal just goes to show that when something is good, it doesnt need to be re released every year to appease the masses. Plus, valve isnt greedy. They know they have the best competitive FPS ever and the only changes that need to be made are better visuals and more maps.

So you're ok with having to go up and down a ladder over and over again until you go up at just the right angle to get through a hole?
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#7EVE6 FANPosted 8/24/2012 12:58:44 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
EVE6 FAN posted...
cycledance posted...

hah, what a joke.

So you're ok with having to go up and down a ladder over and over again until you go up at just the right angle to get through a hole?

Yeah. Learn the game, then you can do it without messing up.
---
I hate the word homophobia. Its not a phobia. You're not scared. You're an ass h**e. Morgan Freeman
#8Heavy_D_ForeverPosted 8/24/2012 1:54:52 PM

Of all the things you could b**** about you picked going up and down ladders? LOL keep trolling man
---
Heavy D will never die!
http://i.imgur.com/2mIeu.gif
#9TigercmlPosted 8/24/2012 3:02:12 PM
Heavy_D_Forever posted...

Of all the things you could b**** about you picked going up and down ladders? LOL keep trolling man

All of the lag in his Xbox version is making that ladder climbing too difficult for him.
#10TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 8/24/2012 3:41:50 PM
Well for years now games have let you slide left or right while on a ladder in order to line yourself up correctly, yet this game makes you actually get off and start again from the ground. If you can defend that, I feel sorry for you. That's all I really have to say about it, I'm not gonna argue with you. Talkin trash over the Internet is your line of work.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D