Bots too easy?

#1ya_about_whatPosted 8/20/2012 4:45:40 PM
I'll be honest, I don't like playing with other players. I like a consistent difficulty, and playing online right now doesn't offer that. The bots seem way too easy compared to source though, is it their difficulty or am I just better at this game?

Also, where are all the options? I liked being able to customize just about everything
---
I fought the mods, and the, mods won
#2HydroCannabinolPosted 8/20/2012 4:57:51 PM
>complains about difficulty
>plays only A.I.

lawl
---
PSN: Mind Explosion
I thought I chose very easy, not brand new to the game. - CheesyPhil
#3ya_about_what(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2012 5:11:06 PM
HydroCannabinol posted...
>plays only A.I.

lawl

I said I like a consistent difficulty.

Read the whole post
---
#4HydroCannabinolPosted 8/20/2012 5:32:22 PM
ya_about_what posted...
>plays only A.I.

lawl

Read the whole post

There is no such thing as "consistent" A.I. difficulty... unless you intend on NEVER improving whatsoever period.

Honestly dude, it's human nature to get better with practice. The more you play, the easier the A.I. gets. A.I. isn't that advanced, and ALL video-game A.I. can be easily figured out as you learn how to counter it's mindlessness.

Expert bots get some decent headshots. If expert A.I. is honestly way too easy for you, then you're getting better and you need to step it up and grow a pair and play some humans. I really don't get how you expect to play a computer opponent forever and always have the same struggle with them... wtf are you incapable of learning??
---
#5ya_about_what(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2012 5:34:18 PM
The bots in CS:S WERE like that though, that's my point. They had some variation it seemed, and I enjoyed playing against them
---
#6HydroCannabinolPosted 8/20/2012 5:39:09 PM
ya_about_what posted...
The bots in CS:S WERE like that though, that's my point. They had some variation it seemed, and I enjoyed playing against them

It's all in your head bro. The bots in Source were garbage... and Source is a hilariously easy game. Meh I guess you're convinced that "bots" get better over time magically. Riiiiggghhhttttt.
---
#7ya_about_what(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2012 6:54:13 PM
ya_about_what posted...

It's all in your head bro. The bots in Source were garbage... and Source is a hilariously easy game. Meh I guess you're convinced that "bots" get better over time magically. Riiiiggghhhttttt.

Well, you're right I haven't played source in a while... maybe they weren't too great
---
#8primebossPosted 8/21/2012 6:30:27 AM
No, i just played CS:S and CS:GO, and the bots in CS:GO are extremely easy and broken. In CS:GO bots get stuck and sometimes just stand there and dont shoot. In CS:S bots were pretty good, not the best buy enough to have a challenge

But i was playing the beta so it could have been fixed.
---
PSN: PrimeHero, Steam: Labeatrrahmani
Follow me at: twitter.com/RSEprime
#9Neoprime616Posted 8/21/2012 10:23:01 AM
ya_about_what posted...
>plays only A.I.

lawl

Read the whole post

There is no such thing as "consistent" A.I. difficulty... unless you intend on NEVER improving whatsoever period.

Honestly dude, it's human nature to get better with practice. The more you play, the easier the A.I. gets. A.I. isn't that advanced, and ALL video-game A.I. can be easily figured out as you learn how to counter it's mindlessness.

Expert bots get some decent headshots. If expert A.I. is honestly way too easy for you, then you're getting better and you need to step it up and grow a pair and play some humans. I really don't get how you expect to play a computer opponent forever and always have the same struggle with them... wtf are you incapable of learning??

But why would you think someone should play competive if they don't want to play that way, that very herdish thinking on your part.
#10anonymous46773Posted 8/21/2012 12:11:16 PM
Just played CS:S against bots while I was waiting for this to download. They aren't too smart. Half of my team just stayed back and got stuck on the wall jumping up and down the entire match.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.