This should be on the 3DS

#17lightsXIIIPosted 6/5/2012 1:14:54 PM
People are most likely gonna get if its on there because it much more cheaper and better than the vita.
#2dedrick123Posted 6/5/2012 1:23:00 PM
7lightsXIII posted...
People are most likely gonna get if its on there because it much more cheaper and better than the vita.

Dooood, u should totally post this on the Ps Vita boards! So many people are like going to agree with you!
#32ylytPosted 6/5/2012 5:16:47 PM
dedrick123 posted...
7lightsXIII posted...

Dooood, u should totally post this on the Ps Vita boards! So many people are like going to agree with you!

Oh so true! They're going to TOTALLY agree with you ;)
---
If you're willing to make an effort, anything can happen (I hope...)
#4chriswild741Posted 6/5/2012 5:27:37 PM
It'll be cheaper but not better. If it was on 3ds the graphics would be pratically horrible and the controls would be confusing (unless you had that second analog stick). And those are just a couple of reasons... trust me there is a ton more
---
I'm am the God of Games.Bow Down before me or have your favorite game erased
oh yeah check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/chriswild74
#57lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2012 9:59:12 PM
2ylyt posted...
dedrick123 posted...
7lightsXIII posted...

Oh so true! They're going to TOTALLY agree with you ;)

I knew that I made the right choice!! :)
#6ZalyagunryaiPosted 6/5/2012 11:31:42 PM(edited)
Didn't the last time Ubisoft tried to make an Assassin's Creed game for the 3DS, they actually checked then said "**** this ******* low spec system with ******* controls and a **** ***** 3D" and then use the assets they had and make Revelation instead?

Yeah. they should have put it on the 3DS, unless they gone through a similar process like the one above and already decided to put it on a more powerful system :P. then I am fine. for now.
---
Dynasty Warriors is a video game.
Not just ANY video game, but a SPORTS video game. Because unifying China is a sport.
#7selenebean2010Posted 6/6/2012 11:03:00 AM
have you ever seen naruto on the 3ds it looks like a ds game, 3ds graphics look like psp's best games, that's not bad but i would rather play this game with two analog sticks
#8iDoneGotUPosted 6/6/2012 11:51:31 AM
But then it wouldn't even look like ACIII, it would probably be turned into a 2D platformer...
---
Surrender Before ME!
#9Megabest39Posted 6/6/2012 1:15:18 PM(edited)
iDoneGotU posted...
But then it wouldn't even look like ACIII, it would probably be turned into a 2D platformer...

3DS exceeds in certain games, games like AC is not one of them!

EDIT: Plus 3DS doesn't have enough power to have good enough graphics and an open world game.
---
3DS FC: 3351-4060-7398 XBOX: C Bears24
PSN: XxNerdByChoicexX "I mostly play Vita and PS3"
#107lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2012 2:38:56 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]