For those that have played Bloodlines.

#1Bob_Loblaw215Posted 8/17/2012 1:51:33 PM
Is it any good? I was thinking of downloading it from the psn store.
#2gogogosuperPosted 8/17/2012 1:59:10 PM
It's...okay.

Kinda short. I finished it in 4 hours. And I wasn't trying to finish it then.

It does look look pretty good graphically. Eh. That's it.
#3JackalfoxPosted 8/18/2012 12:18:32 AM
I played through it last year to see if it was as bad as I heard it was, and to say the least... yeah, it kinda does suck.

While it is impressive that they managed to replicate a decent amount of AC1's gameplay on the PSP, the game itself just isn't very fun. The parkour isn't as fluid as the other games, the combat is boring, and the story is decent at best. In fact, I'd say the story is the best thing about the game (Though that isn't saying much), so if you wanna know its events, just read The Secret Crusade.
---
Now Playing - Dust: An Elysian Tail (360), Soulcalibur (360), Soulcalibur V (360), Call of Duty: Black Ops (360)
#4Lobo420Posted 8/18/2012 12:25:59 AM
Bloodlines is an alright game but i lacked the feel of an AC game for consoles. good if you are looking to pass a few hours
---
GT: Lord Lobo420 / PSN: Grimlobo - Waiting for Star Wars: KoToR 3, ME3's True Ending, AC3, Jade Empire 2, SR4
#5MyMentorSnakePosted 8/18/2012 9:14:55 AM
Its funny that i read The Secret Crusader and never knew Bloodline existed. The novel itself was the best in the series. To bad the game kinda sucked.
---
Im a Warrior that survived a Zombie Outbreak who was invited to a King of Iron Fist Tournament
The Official Tomahawk of the Assassins Creed III Board
#6Bob_Loblaw215(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2012 3:21:15 PM
I've got the Secret Crusade, I just haven't started reading it yet, so i'll just read that instead.
#7BahamutBBobPosted 8/20/2012 8:07:48 AM
IMO the worst part of Bloodlines was the fact that 10 people lived on that whole island.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#8nizam216Posted 8/20/2012 10:18:35 AM
The purpose of AC Bloodlines was to capture the essence of AC gameplay and fill in holes in the AC storyline on a dedicated handheld console. It successfully accomplished this, but the game was too easy and rather short. It was the first AC game I played, being a newcomer I liked it, but the general consensus of the opinions of AC veterans was that it sucked horribly.
#9LunarRoarPosted 8/22/2012 4:36:12 AM
Pretty good for what it is. It holds up nicely despite the lack of a second analog but overall the game isn't too difficult/challenging. If you can get it cheap, I'd recommend it.
---
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=lunarroar
Official Grand Master Assassin of New York (Assassin's Creed 3 board)
#10poopninjamvc3mkPosted 8/22/2012 1:06:35 PM
gogogosuper posted...
It's...okay.

Kinda short. I finished it in 4 hours. And I wasn't trying to finish it then.

It does look look pretty good graphically. Eh. That's it.

Don't why people always say this when that game looked like pure S***.
---
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2063467937.png Deleted my old sig since some mod apparantly got offended because I mentioned Penn State.