Citizen E

#1Django03Posted 11/1/2012 12:43:21 PM
Anyone know how to find this guy? I've only killed the first one and haven't seen one since.
---
You begin to suspect that your bowl is a portal to the Meat Dimension.
#2ElmntDarkPosted 11/1/2012 12:51:20 PM
I only seen the first one and haven't progressed much in story yet so I wouldn't know either. But i was looking at the trophies, one is for a fake ending and one is with a true ending (from killing all the Citizen Es). If i kill every citizen e on first sight; would i only get the true ending and not the false ending?

TLDR: Should i save a citizen E for later, to view the fake ending first?
#3AlphaDormantePosted 11/1/2012 1:17:52 PM
I've only seen two so far, and both have been unmissable during story events. I'm hoping I haven't missed any in between those...but if it's possible to get a "fake" ending, I assume there must be some way to pass over them. Maybe if you just deliberately ignore them when the notice appears?
#4Pics_nao_plzPosted 11/1/2012 1:49:56 PM
I've only found two that weren't a story event. Just gonna have to wander around
---
http://i.imgur.com/40Xvf.jpg
You like yes?
#5yunus11Posted 11/1/2012 2:24:14 PM
I've done a bunch of them, i know that there is one in the bayou inside the wrecked ship. There is also one atop a cathedral inside the highest tower.
#6Omega_Zero_XPPosted 11/1/2012 3:51:10 PM
when does the first Citizen E guy show up?

I heard that he shows up after you assassinate a target. I killed

the governor dude but I didnt see a Citizen E. Is there a story event that triggers the sidequest?
---
America is the best country in the world but that's the equivalent of being the prettiest waitress at Denny's. - Lionheart Master
#7kidbu3Posted 11/1/2012 5:31:02 PM
http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/showwiki.php?title=PS-Vita-Trophy-Guides:Assassins-Creed-III:-Liberation-Trophy-Guide
Go to the section The Truth
Kill all Citizen E and experience the true ending

There are 6 Citizen E that you have to assassinate in order to unlock the trophy.