Missing chest in The Bayou

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
  3. Missing chest in The Bayou
3 years ago#1
Hi, I'm looking for the chest west of the grey boat on the map. I'm pretty sure I've found where the chest is supposed to be but its not there (under a large mound of dirt). Does anyone know how to get this chestt, I'm starting to wonder if its glitched because this is the precise location that the map takes you too. Any help is appreciated.
3 years ago#2
I'd love to know this too. I'm at exactly the same location and no chest in sight.
3 years ago#3
I'm having trouble with some untraceable chests too. See the other topic, i too think it's a glitch.
3 years ago#4
The invisible chest i can't find is this one: http://i45.tinypic.com/w18pjp.jpg
3 years ago#5
It has to be a glitch...very annoying.
3 years ago#6
There's a chest in the Bayou that must be invisible cause i can't see it. it's right next to the side of a hill with a tree right near the chest icon. this is BS.
PSN: ChemHead-2042-
3 years ago#7
..i think its the chest where your on a mission to kill an acolyte without being discovered and loot the chest afterwards to discover theyre having a ceremony or something.. theres another invisible chest in new orleans in my map.. i think its a glitch..
He who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears...
3DS: 2148-8210-1250 --- PSN: waabby/WaabbY8
3 years ago#8
You don't need to collect those chests to earn a platinum trophy so I wouldn't worry too much about it unless you reallllly want to 100% this game.
PSN: MinorV_aginor
Official real gamer of the im a real gamer youre a real lamer
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
  3. Missing chest in The Bayou

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived