invisible treasure chest

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: steevo_669

steevo_669
4 years ago#1
i've been trying to find this treasure chest that's marked on my map, but can't find it to save my life :/ it's on the lower left side on the map next to it is a dressing chamber to the right and just a little south of that are the two fast travel docks. it seems to be under or inside of these barrels and wooden platform type thing that's in between a building a a long wooden fence. i was thinking maybe i need to blow it up somehow, but there's no powder kegs around for me to try. anyone know how to find this chest?

steevo_669
4 years ago#2
new orleans by the way and i meant to say in between a building and fence.

User Info: NoGood56er

NoGood56er
4 years ago#3
Me too. Can't find it to save my life. This game is so glitchy I can't stand it anymore. I really wanted to like this game, and I did for a while....
"This is great, I'm gonna get nice and drunk... play some video-games till my eyes bleed."

steevo_669
4 years ago#4
i'm actually enjoying exploring, finding stuff and trying to earn money with the ships so i can buy more weapons. I already beat the game, so i'm just trying to collect everything i can and earn some trophies, but i feel you. you think this treasure chest could be a glitch?

User Info: xtShock

xtShock
4 years ago#5
I actually found this marker and another like it in the Bayou near the south western part of the map. It seems to be under a hill cause it can't possibly be in any of the trees around there.
Pokemon:Black:FC:4599-1923-7063

steevo_669
4 years ago#6
i just hope it's not a glitch :/

User Info: Ezceed

Ezceed
4 years ago#7
Unfortunately it just might be... There's a treasure box in the main starting area of Mexico behind a house. Found it and opened it up, but the next time I replayed the mission the treasure icon was still in that same spot but no box...
Now playing AC:Liberation and Project Diva (new models for Neru and Haku - Yay!)

steevo_669
4 years ago#8
yea, i just encountered the same thing in chichen itza :/
(message deleted)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived