Assassin coins and Mayan Statuettes, where'd they go??

#1LayzieBone1Posted 11/7/2012 11:17:25 AM
I had collected atleast 3 Mayan statues while in Mexico, AT LEAST, and in New Orleans I've gotten 2-3 Assassin's coins. But in Inventory I only see 1 Mayan Statue and no Assassin Coins. WTF? Do they show up in Inventory or no? And how many of them are there? Cause I've collected 3. And I have no way of seeing that. And what about Inventory showing my 1 Mayan Statuette? Geez man. It's problem after problem with this game but I'm a glutten for punishment I guess.
#2devil266Posted 11/7/2012 11:29:36 AM
LayzieBone1 posted...
I had collected atleast 3 Mayan statues while in Mexico, AT LEAST, and in New Orleans I've gotten 2-3 Assassin's coins. But in Inventory I only see 1 Mayan Statue and no Assassin Coins. WTF? Do they show up in Inventory or no? And how many of them are there? Cause I've collected 3. And I have no way of seeing that. And what about Inventory showing my 1 Mayan Statuette? Geez man. It's problem after problem with this game but I'm a glutten for punishment I guess.

10 Coins, and 10 Statuette, in the inventory i see both, so no idea why you cant see the coins.. but you should see how many you have in options>statistics>exploration (appears as % but 1 coin>10% is
#3LayzieBone1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 11:51:18 AM
Damn man. I'll have to check under the statistics. I hope they show up there. Cause like I said I know for a fact I have atleast 3 of each. If not, the Assassin coins and Mayan Statuettes that I had collected, they're not gonna be able to recollect them am I? So I'm pretty much screwed. Especially with the Assassin coins I wanted to get that sweet looking Assassin Costume. Oh, and uh, those Alligator eggs I collected. Is... Uh, there a point to those?
#4devil266Posted 11/7/2012 12:03:13 PM
if they dont appear in both inventory of yours or in the statistics, or they should be in their place back, or in the worst case you got some kind of glitch or something.. but i dont think so.. as for the eggs.. i'll be lying (i got 2 extra hats, one which makes caimans ignore you, but i dont really remember if after i got the 10 eggs i got that hat, or not Q_Q)
---
psn devilcry26