How long is the campaign?

#1pokemonpearl_90Posted 11/17/2012 4:56:32 PM
Black ops or this
#2EzceedPosted 11/17/2012 5:11:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3Sp8cemanSpiffPosted 11/17/2012 6:29:25 PM
Not long. Ubisoft's 15 hour campaign claim was a gross exaggeration. If you make a beeline for the story missions the whole thing should be over within 5 hours.
---
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. -C.S. Lewis
#4XenoyPosted 11/18/2012 7:11:59 AM
^ Wow. Are you sure? I'm in sequence 6 on my second playthrough and I've well exceeded 10 hours at least. Then again the sidequests add many hours to the clock. And developers always exaggerate when it comes to the length of their games.

Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure the campaign in this is still longer than in Declassified which I hear takes 2 hours at most to complete.
#5Lawman_316Posted 11/18/2012 3:02:58 PM
I'd say it's somewhere between ten and fifteen hours, depending on how hard you push through the story. COD is NOT a good choice for single-player.
---
"Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at, but... At least I always fought for what I believed in."
#6dedrick123Posted 11/18/2012 4:58:35 PM
Wow, I beat the game...done enough side quests to get liberation, business rival and pirate trophies....killed all citizen E....under 6 hours.....
#7get_loudPosted 11/18/2012 6:04:31 PM
It takes at least 6 hours to walk to you objectives dressed in the Lady persona. You're full of s**t.
#8dedrick123Posted 11/18/2012 6:22:34 PM
get_loud posted...
It takes at least 6 hours to walk to you objectives dressed in the Lady persona. You're full of s**t.

Why walk while you can run or jog? >_>
#9Merc123Posted 11/18/2012 8:21:13 PM
Probably took me 7-10 hours or so, but i did not really do any sidequests and only main missions, with a little running around killing here and there. I just wanted to beat it before the game save glitched which it still has not.

I have been hearing just horrible things about BLOPS single player on the Vita. I have heard you can beat it in an hour, how that is even possible for a game to be that short i have no idea.
---
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.
#10XenoyPosted 11/19/2012 2:21:09 AM
^ I hear the levels in Vita's Black Ops are pretty much the size of an average house, and that there's like only ten of those levels. That most likely explains the length.

On topic, the story in this might actually be somewhat shorter than I expected. The later levels are really quickly over. Still, I'd say this game gives you many hours of gameplay if you're going to complete all of the sidequests and go for the trophies, some of which are tedious though.