Can't change personas

#1JustPlainLucasPosted 12/18/2012 1:26:41 PM
I'm in sequence three. I just got my house, and there should be no damn reason why I can't change personas. I can understand if I'm in the middle of a mission, but I am not. I just want to be able to change to Slave or Assassin so I can explore the city. Every time I go to a dressing chamber, is says the other personas are not available. Is this a glitch, or do I have do more missions first before the game lets me be free to be a slave again... (funny how that sounds)
#2PiesiaPosted 12/18/2012 4:01:09 PM
JustPlainLucas posted...
I'm in sequence three. I just got my house, and there should be no damn reason why I can't change personas. I can understand if I'm in the middle of a mission, but I am not. I just want to be able to change to Slave or Assassin so I can explore the city. Every time I go to a dressing chamber, is says the other personas are not available. Is this a glitch, or do I have do more missions first before the game lets me be free to be a slave again... (funny how that sounds)

Some missions require you to play as a specific character.
---
Best regards,
Piesia
#3CBratePosted 12/18/2012 4:51:57 PM
It's not a bug. Just keep playing and do what the mission tells you.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 173 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: Xander7756