Shake it!

#1fisheye11Posted 11/18/2012 5:27:36 PM
there is nothing more annoying than being in the heat of battle and being told to shake your Vita. i feel like i'm going to lose grip of it and send it flying.

and i thought using the back touch screen to control the fairy is a bad idea. shaking the Vita takes the cake. worst feature ever.

P.S. give a wrist strap if you going to put this kind of feature in your hand held sony. i'm not going to risk breaking something i payed $250 for.
---
When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.
#2CrepitantPosted 11/20/2012 6:05:17 AM
you can use the back touch screen to control the fairy?

I was using the front..

and yeah lol the shaking thing is total bs.
#3fisheye11(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 4:49:50 PM
Crepitant posted...
you can use the back touch screen to control the fairy?

I was using the front..

and yeah lol the shaking thing is total bs.

i found out about the back touch screen thing when i was trying to find buried loot. the fairy kept spazzing out and my hands are quite big.(so my fingers rest on the back touch screen when playing) so when i see the "?" or "!" i kinda have to hold the vita on it's sides and control the fairy via the right stick.
---
When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.
More topics from this board...
Is there New game plus??BJudzer28/28 4:03PM