Shake it!

#1fisheye11Posted 11/18/2012 5:27:36 PM
there is nothing more annoying than being in the heat of battle and being told to shake your Vita. i feel like i'm going to lose grip of it and send it flying.

and i thought using the back touch screen to control the fairy is a bad idea. shaking the Vita takes the cake. worst feature ever.

P.S. give a wrist strap if you going to put this kind of feature in your hand held sony. i'm not going to risk breaking something i payed $250 for.
---
When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.
#2CrepitantPosted 11/20/2012 6:05:17 AM
you can use the back touch screen to control the fairy?

I was using the front..

and yeah lol the shaking thing is total bs.
#3fisheye11(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 4:49:50 PM
Crepitant posted...
you can use the back touch screen to control the fairy?

I was using the front..

and yeah lol the shaking thing is total bs.

i found out about the back touch screen thing when i was trying to find buried loot. the fairy kept spazzing out and my hands are quite big.(so my fingers rest on the back touch screen when playing) so when i see the "?" or "!" i kinda have to hold the vita on it's sides and control the fairy via the right stick.
---
When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.
More topics from this board...
dungeon hunter onlineOmunall29/20 11:51AM