Question after playing the demo

#1deadpool18Posted 11/23/2012 7:36:47 AM
Is the framerate better in the full version? The demo stutters quite a bit, even without enemies onscreen. Was there a patch after release?

Is this game worth getting still? I love Torchlight 2, and have been looking for something similar on the Vita.
#2alienhamsterPosted 11/28/2012 4:32:41 AM
I would like to know this as well. I LOVED Champions of Norrath and this seems similar enough. But I've heard horror stories regarding the frame rate. Was there in fact a patch?
---
Official Ramza Beoulve & Balthier Bunansa of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Board.
White: 3654 2756 9294
#3deadpool18(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 10:17:27 AM
I wish this board was more active. I'd like to see how people who own the game feel before I decide to purchase it.
#4CrepitantPosted 12/6/2012 8:57:39 AM(edited)
I can answer for you guys!

In multiplayer with 3-4 people and a large mob of enemies... the framerate is going to drop.

It's not gamebreaking I guess but it's a pretty significant drop that can be very frustrating. If you're just into singleplayer there are some slight framerate drops but nothing too major imo.

edit: would recommend looking into Silent Hill: Book of Memories. Similar dungeon crawler gameplay but supposedly the game is much better. DH:A isn't very highly regarded. I enjoyed it quite a bit but it's still quite flawed.

Haven't played SH:BoM myself though. I have it on my shelf but I just haven't got around to it.

edit2: let me know if you see this! would like to know if I was in time or not :p
#5deadpool18(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 4:30:46 PM
Thanks for the response! I'm still going back and forth about buying it. SH looks good, but I was looking for more fantasy than horror.
#6CrepitantPosted 12/6/2012 9:38:36 PM(edited)
deadpool18 posted...
Thanks for the response! I'm still going back and forth about buying it. SH looks good, but I was looking for more fantasy than horror.

Fair enough. The game is fun for what it is so if you can find it cheap I say try it out.

Another online game you might want to look into is Ragnarok Odyssey. I've heard it may be similar but not 100% sure.
#7ghettoghost44Posted 12/9/2012 3:26:55 PM
I think this games pretty good...On my second playthrough with warrior on legend
More topics from this board...
dungeon hunter onlineOmunall19/12 2:42AM