Question after playing the demo

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
  3. Question after playing the demo

User Info: deadpool18

deadpool18
4 years ago#1
Is the framerate better in the full version? The demo stutters quite a bit, even without enemies onscreen. Was there a patch after release?

Is this game worth getting still? I love Torchlight 2, and have been looking for something similar on the Vita.

User Info: alienhamster

alienhamster
4 years ago#2
I would like to know this as well. I LOVED Champions of Norrath and this seems similar enough. But I've heard horror stories regarding the frame rate. Was there in fact a patch?
Official Ramza Beoulve & Balthier Bunansa of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Board.
White: 3654 2756 9294

deadpool18
4 years ago#3
I wish this board was more active. I'd like to see how people who own the game feel before I decide to purchase it.

User Info: Crepitant

Crepitant
4 years ago#4
I can answer for you guys!

In multiplayer with 3-4 people and a large mob of enemies... the framerate is going to drop.

It's not gamebreaking I guess but it's a pretty significant drop that can be very frustrating. If you're just into singleplayer there are some slight framerate drops but nothing too major imo.

edit: would recommend looking into Silent Hill: Book of Memories. Similar dungeon crawler gameplay but supposedly the game is much better. DH:A isn't very highly regarded. I enjoyed it quite a bit but it's still quite flawed.

Haven't played SH:BoM myself though. I have it on my shelf but I just haven't got around to it.

edit2: let me know if you see this! would like to know if I was in time or not :p

deadpool18
4 years ago#5
Thanks for the response! I'm still going back and forth about buying it. SH looks good, but I was looking for more fantasy than horror.

User Info: Crepitant

Crepitant
4 years ago#6
deadpool18 posted...
Thanks for the response! I'm still going back and forth about buying it. SH looks good, but I was looking for more fantasy than horror.

Fair enough. The game is fun for what it is so if you can find it cheap I say try it out.

Another online game you might want to look into is Ragnarok Odyssey. I've heard it may be similar but not 100% sure.

User Info: ghettoghost44

ghettoghost44
4 years ago#7
I think this games pretty good...On my second playthrough with warrior on legend
  1. Boards
  2. Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
  3. Question after playing the demo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived