Just bought for 10$!

#1CrimsonAvatarPosted 1/6/2013 11:42:11 AM
Found this for 10$ at a pawnshop so i figured why not. Im a trophy hunter and i hear there is one where u have to beat the last boss with a full online team. Is that possible these days? enough players?
---
PSN: MaverickDV
Character: Maverick
#2HighIQPosted 1/6/2013 12:41:21 PM
I am only level 10, I have been playing persona 4 instead for the last couple of weeks. I might be available for some group play.
---
It doesn't matter if you teleport with a wand or a transporter. It's still magic....
#3CrimsonAvatar(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 1:30:17 PM
Yeah im up to level 5 now lol, going to the goblins lair. I would be down for some co-op,.im always playing on my vita. Add me if you want. PSN: MaverickDV
---
#4CrimsonAvatar(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 1:32:17 PM
Other than some of the framerate issues people were talking about im having a good time. Too bad it lags though, its not like the graphics are that great and there only has to be like 5+ enemies for a little bit of lag but if u can get past that i think its a solid dungeon crawler. Town portal would be nice too lol.
---
#5defunct32Posted 1/8/2013 7:56:12 AM
Delicious! I just bought this today too and many I've seek opinion from kinda dislike it but surprisingly I'm loving it! I am hoping to go online one of these days but will build up my character a bit moar.
#6FoofyheadPosted 1/18/2013 3:56:57 AM
Bought it myself (PSN version) a couple of days ago. Beat it, and am going through again on Legend (or whatever) difficulty. It can get boring after a while, but it's alright if you take breaks.

There are portals in dungeons to take you back to towns and such, but there are only like 6 warps in the entire game. It's a pretty short game, but I was happy to pay a dollar for it.
---
Guns don't kill people, Master Chief kills people.
More topics from this board...
I just got thisVampyro9417/18 1:16PM