Just bought for 10$!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
  3. Just bought for 10$!

User Info: CrimsonAvatar

CrimsonAvatar
3 years ago#1
Found this for 10$ at a pawnshop so i figured why not. Im a trophy hunter and i hear there is one where u have to beat the last boss with a full online team. Is that possible these days? enough players?
PSN: MaverickDV
Character: Maverick

User Info: HighIQ

HighIQ
3 years ago#2
I am only level 10, I have been playing persona 4 instead for the last couple of weeks. I might be available for some group play.
It doesn't matter if you teleport with a wand or a transporter. It's still magic....

CrimsonAvatar
3 years ago#3
Yeah im up to level 5 now lol, going to the goblins lair. I would be down for some co-op,.im always playing on my vita. Add me if you want. PSN: MaverickDV

CrimsonAvatar
3 years ago#4
Other than some of the framerate issues people were talking about im having a good time. Too bad it lags though, its not like the graphics are that great and there only has to be like 5+ enemies for a little bit of lag but if u can get past that i think its a solid dungeon crawler. Town portal would be nice too lol.

User Info: defunct32

defunct32
3 years ago#5
Delicious! I just bought this today too and many I've seek opinion from kinda dislike it but surprisingly I'm loving it! I am hoping to go online one of these days but will build up my character a bit moar.

User Info: Foofyhead

Foofyhead
3 years ago#6
Bought it myself (PSN version) a couple of days ago. Beat it, and am going through again on Legend (or whatever) difficulty. It can get boring after a while, but it's alright if you take breaks.

There are portals in dungeons to take you back to towns and such, but there are only like 6 warps in the entire game. It's a pretty short game, but I was happy to pay a dollar for it.
Guns don't kill people, Master Chief kills people.
  1. Boards
  2. Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
  3. Just bought for 10$!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived