Really Impressed with this game

#1TheNewWavePosted 4/6/2012 7:36:49 PM
I finally decided to get this game, and it is definitely worth it. I just passed the tutortial levels, so I am quite early in the game, but this game has surpassed my expectations greatly, and I was highly anticipating it.

I'm glad that the levels are gradually getting more difficult with some tricky areas, but I hope some of the later puzzles are absurdly complicated. I read that a number of people disliked the controls because they claim they're unresponsive, but I have yet to encounter this, and probably won't since they're patching controls Tuesday anyway. Overall, I would say this game is kind of like a touchscreen Oddworld with an old silent film art style.

By the way, this is a pointless thread that isn't attempting to accomplish anything at all. I just felt like writing my impressions for the sake of doing something.
#2spike17spiegelPosted 4/10/2012 11:55:29 PM
Glad you enjoying it. I too picked it about about a week ago, right after I heard about the DLC. Fun game for sure but it never really got that hard or complicated, for me at least.
---
You STILL stalk me? Holy crap... ~TheRatedR_Viper
No, You're the only person on GameFaqs we've been able to confirm to have the HM Plat. which is lulz. ~_HlM_