Deliver the Humans here?

#1LOUDTREEPosted 10/29/2011 10:09:17 AM
People in the cages behind the house. What do I do with them?
---
-Wii Invite Everyone to Play-
#2TroyTrunksPosted 10/29/2011 10:40:06 AM
.....Well if you played previous Infamous games you would know that you can either leave them there, or shoot the lock and let them be free.
---
TURTLE POWER!!~TMNT Your enemies enemy may be your greatest allie.~Unknown Autobots! Transform and ROLL OUT!! ~Optimus Prime
#3FoofyheadPosted 10/30/2011 10:30:37 AM
You don't have to do anything with them, in fact, don't waste your time on them at all.
---
Watch your back Cooper! When you least expect it, I'll be there!
#4CyborgTwentyPosted 10/30/2011 1:05:12 PM
Foofyhead posted...
You don't have to do anything with them, in fact, don't waste your time on them at all.

or you could stll be a bit of a hero and open the cages and let them free.
---
I love how many gamers consider themselves financial analysts.
#5sir_eff_ur_facePosted 10/30/2011 1:20:59 PM
LOUDTREE posted...
People in the cages behind the house. What do I do with them?

nothing just leave the area. its like a piss off part. i did 3 of those and got nothing. just keep searching. i got 5-10 in like half an hour. I have 90 percent of the game beat. all i have to do is use generated content.
---
I smoke cannabis every day
#6PS3Gamer5000Posted 10/30/2011 4:18:16 PM
TroyTrunks posted...
.....Well if you played previous Infamous games you would know that you can either leave them there, or shoot the lock and let them be free.

This answer doesn't really answer the question of what to do with "Deliver the humans here" though. There are vampire glyphs on the ground in the area that you see with Vampire vision, they tell you to "deliver the humans here" (suggesting you get them over there and do something with them, but I think the big question is what because its never specified).
#7MrBeensPosted 10/30/2011 7:12:44 PM
What you are supposed to do in game to 'complete' them is shoot off the locks to free the humans. Once you do this, the markers you see in vampire vision disappear.

As far as in game context, the glyphs are meant for vampires to communicate with each other, and they direct the vampires where to store their human prey, for storing for food later. They are not actual messages written and directed at Cole specifically.
#8FoofyheadPosted 10/30/2011 9:35:34 PM
In other words, Foofyhead posted...
---
Watch your back Cooper! When you least expect it, I'll be there!
#9CyborgTwentyPosted 10/31/2011 5:32:13 AM
the messages are directed at the other vampires and they even followed the message because as you see the cages are full of humans.
---
I love how many gamers consider themselves financial analysts.