Totaly going to get this!

#1fisheye11Posted 12/10/2012 7:49:41 PM
this game looks amazing. i been looking for a good side scroller since outland.

not to mention how creepy it is. >.>
---
When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.
#2Loss4WordsPosted 12/11/2012 1:45:03 AM
Purchase only because its Suda. Honestly doesn't look thrilling \:
---
I am the end and the beginning; I am the hand of madness.
So says Mr. Stewart
#3Monistic_TurtlePosted 12/11/2012 6:14:08 AM
wow, I'm surprised we heard nothing about a release date until... the day before it's released. O_o Still, I've been interested in this game since they showed off the debut trailer. Helps that it's a Grasshopper game as well. :3
---
Would you strongly disagree, slightly disagree, or only disagree with this sentence?
#4finalfantasy94Posted 12/11/2012 9:09:47 AM
suda has his hands on it so it has my intrest. Though only buying if its 10 bucks. If its 15 ill wait for price drop.
#5Slayer1Posted 12/11/2012 10:40:29 AM
I agree. 10 dollars.
---
Paine's songstress CT
#6DemiFistPosted 12/11/2012 10:41:31 AM
after the mediocre Shadows of the Damned and Lollipop Chainsaw I am much more hesitant about Suda games. I'll definitely be waiting on user opinions
( not Suda fanboys, lol)
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
#7finalfantasy94Posted 12/11/2012 2:06:47 PM
DemiFist posted...
after the mediocre Shadows of the Damned and Lollipop Chainsaw I am much more hesitant about Suda games. I'll definitely be waiting on user opinions
( not Suda fanboys, lol)

shadows was far from mediocre. I found it to be a great game. Lollipop chainsaw I would just call good. Sure aint my favirote suda game but still a good one.
#8AnatomyHorrorPosted 12/11/2012 3:08:18 PM
I loved DMD, and I was looking forward so much to Lollipop Chainsaw. I thought LC sucked ass though. Downloading demo of Black Knight Sword right now though.
#9DemiFistPosted 12/11/2012 4:21:53 PM
finalfantasy94 posted...
DemiFist posted...
( not Suda fanboys, lol)

shadows was far from mediocre. I found it to be a great game. Lollipop chainsaw I would just call good. Sure aint my favirote suda game but still a good one.

no, in 'your opinion' it was great
'in my opinion' it was mediocre.
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
#10whyterose86Posted 12/11/2012 4:33:43 PM
I didn't like shadows of the damned or LC, BUT I like Black Knight Sword. It's unique, and solid as a scrolling beatemup/platformer, but it's nothing that's gonna blow your mind. It's only ten bucks though:)