Totaly going to get this!

#11AnatomyHorrorPosted 12/11/2012 5:07:56 PM
DemiFist posted...
finalfantasy94 posted...
DemiFist posted...
after the mediocre Shadows of the Damned and Lollipop Chainsaw I am much more hesitant about Suda games. I'll definitely be waiting on user opinions
( not Suda fanboys, lol)

shadows was far from mediocre. I found it to be a great game. Lollipop chainsaw I would just call good. Sure aint my favirote suda game but still a good one.

no, in 'your opinion' it was great
'in my opinion' it was mediocre.

Believe it or not, when most people state how good or bad they think a game is, it's usually an opinion.

I don't think most people mean it as a fact when they say something about a game in terms of how good it is.
#12DemiFistPosted 12/11/2012 6:40:51 PM
AnatomyHorror posted...
DemiFist posted...
finalfantasy94 posted...
DemiFist posted...
after the mediocre Shadows of the Damned and Lollipop Chainsaw I am much more hesitant about Suda games. I'll definitely be waiting on user opinions
( not Suda fanboys, lol)

shadows was far from mediocre. I found it to be a great game. Lollipop chainsaw I would just call good. Sure aint my favirote suda game but still a good one.

no, in 'your opinion' it was great
'in my opinion' it was mediocre.

Believe it or not, when most people state how good or bad they think a game is, it's usually an opinion.

I don't think most people mean it as a fact when they say something about a game in terms of how good it is.

Which is why they directly quoted my 'opinion' ...right? You know to tell me it was not mediocre but great even though 'my opinion' is that it is mediocre? Obviously someone cannot tell the difference between fact and opinion.
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
#13Slayer1Posted 12/12/2012 9:12:29 AM
Comedy.
---
Anyway, the demo was sweet. I wonder how many levels this has?
---
Paine's songstress CT