new game+

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Does stuff carry over from you first playthrough?
3 years ago#2
Yes, but the difficulty of the New Game+ pretty much negates it. lol
Either God can do nothing to stop catastrophes like this, or he doesnt care to, or he doesnt exist. God is either impotent, evil, or imaginary.
3 years ago#3
You can also apparently power up another level on new game +, too (more life bars, etc), from the brief bit I played of it.
3 years ago#4
So, It's a true Game plus then?
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
3 years ago#5
So...if you can still power up on new game plus..I wonder if the rumors about a different ending are true once that mode is beaten.
3 years ago#6
my only question is: let's say you beat the game on normal like I did; does that mean the NG+ = hard mode? it sure seems like it.
my game collection:
3 years ago#7
yup. I played my first run through on normal mode and my new game + was hard mode but my upgrades and attacks carried over. Actually, once you beat the game, you can start your new game + by toggling it off or on with the triangle button on the main menu screen. I started a new game + on easy mode (which would make it normal mode) and I had all my attacks but none of my health upgrades were there any longer. Really though, that doesn't matter much if you can play through your new game + on essentially normal mode again. Hope that didn't sound too confusing >.<
Would you strongly disagree, slightly disagree, or only disagree with this sentence?
3 years ago#8
Its more of a 2-Loop clear type of game paying homage to ghoul & ghost & super ghoul & ghosts 2 loop to get to the true last boss/ending. NG+ is basically over after that 30 minute session & you really cant play around in NG+ like some might think. This is an arcade game at heart. It only takes an hour to clear both loops.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived