new game+

#1finalfantasy94Posted 12/14/2012 9:51:19 AM
Does stuff carry over from you first playthrough?
#2G1243Posted 12/14/2012 12:43:19 PM
Yes, but the difficulty of the New Game+ pretty much negates it. lol
---
Either God can do nothing to stop catastrophes like this, or he doesnt care to, or he doesnt exist. God is either impotent, evil, or imaginary.
#3MR_E_1Posted 12/14/2012 2:57:44 PM
You can also apparently power up another level on new game +, too (more life bars, etc), from the brief bit I played of it.
#4Video_Game_CzarPosted 12/14/2012 4:34:07 PM
So, It's a true Game plus then?
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#5personae777Posted 12/14/2012 9:47:28 PM
So...if you can still power up on new game plus..I wonder if the rumors about a different ending are true once that mode is beaten.
#6TentionPosted 12/17/2012 12:17:48 PM
my only question is: let's say you beat the game on normal like I did; does that mean the NG+ = hard mode? it sure seems like it.
---
my game collection:
http://www.gamespot.com/users/Tention/games_table?mode=own
#7Monistic_TurtlePosted 12/17/2012 1:46:32 PM
^
yup. I played my first run through on normal mode and my new game + was hard mode but my upgrades and attacks carried over. Actually, once you beat the game, you can start your new game + by toggling it off or on with the triangle button on the main menu screen. I started a new game + on easy mode (which would make it normal mode) and I had all my attacks but none of my health upgrades were there any longer. Really though, that doesn't matter much if you can play through your new game + on essentially normal mode again. Hope that didn't sound too confusing >.<
---
Would you strongly disagree, slightly disagree, or only disagree with this sentence?
#8VIETNAM-Posted 12/17/2012 3:44:56 PM
Its more of a 2-Loop clear type of game paying homage to ghoul & ghost & super ghoul & ghosts 2 loop to get to the true last boss/ending. NG+ is basically over after that 30 minute session & you really cant play around in NG+ like some might think. This is an arcade game at heart. It only takes an hour to clear both loops.