How long is this? My friend wants this or Deadlight, but wants it to last long.

#31teehee23Posted 12/22/2012 8:14:09 AM
Shigarui510 posted...
@_@ you guys just dont stop lawlz. The provoking & insults are fueling the fire...... To end this verbal war i have researched the nonsense you guys are at & it seems VIET dude is correct on this matter actually. Source is straigth from S.Miyamotos mouth. Hope this ends the dispute & we get more BKS chatter in here.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2010/06/turns_out_shigeru_miyamoto_does_like_donkey_kong_country

Thank you for that info and link and I now have more respect for shiggy having heard more of the full story. Him admitting he was in daily email contact with the Rare guys is testament how much he wanted to play the game and even learn from them. I bet when he finally did played it he was like wow this is so good. Maybe shiggy helped on Earthworm Jim too.

Back on topic= Go the Black Knight Sword!
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#32Shigarui510Posted 12/22/2012 8:25:20 AM
What lol? I need some of that chronic you smoking ;). I'm having trouble even beating ch.5 on hard. I need some tips on boss. I have full blue health and cant even survive to her third form for past hour, FML, me sad panda.
#33teehee23Posted 12/22/2012 8:37:13 AM
Shigarui510 posted...
What lol? I need some of that chronic you smoking ;). I'm having trouble even beating ch.5 on hard. I need some tips on boss. I have full blue health and cant even survive to her third form for past hour, FML, me sad panda.

Keep practicing and don't be sad and you can do it don't gives up the hopes!
I've only played up to the 3rd chapter on normal but will put serious play time after holiday and no classes for 2 weeks is so nice. Also just bought Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit for XBLA and that is an interesting game too.
---
#34VIETNAM-Posted 12/22/2012 3:06:56 PM
Shigarui510 posted...

Play around with the backroll, it is one of the best tools to learn.
#35teehee23Posted 12/22/2012 10:27:39 PM
oh. my. gawd. I cannot believes this happened and I just did get blasted by the 3rd level boss and I was just about to win it and I was shootin' and dodgin' but then my goose was cooked!

*screams*

Back to answering the topic= I do likes the presentation of Black Knight Sword but it's a very flawed game with very, very simple game play and the developers are obviously inexperienced compared to the much better The Deadlight and that's the superior recommendation for your friend. We bought both and no regrets but rank Deadlight a B minus in game play and A minus in graphics and Black Knight Sword C minus in game play and B in graphics style.

There ya go and we are mostest happy to help!
---
#36Shigarui510Posted 12/23/2012 12:34:50 AM
VIETNAM- posted...
Shigarui510 posted...

Play around with the backroll, it is one of the best tools to learn.

I don't think i ever tried utilising that backroll thing at all lmao. Im gonna give that a go, gracias
#37mignoncurieuxPosted 1/5/2013 6:49:22 PM
Obviously opinions and not facts. I spent a lot of time on Outland and it was well worth the price.
---
http://i.imgur.com/epevU.jpg
#38teehee23Posted 1/5/2013 11:20:28 PM
mignoncurieux posted...
Obviously opinions and not facts. I spent a lot of time on Outland and it was well worth the price.

Indeed but we still haven't been able to defeats boss stage 4 (four) and that is making us mad (!).
We will try again tomorrow or the day after that day.
We will win.
---