Pre-Release Poll: Favorite Guy

#1Hours_LeftPosted 8/3/2013 4:37:36 AM
Who is your favorite bachelor right now? - Results (33 votes)
Subaru Shidou
30.3% (10 votes)
Towa Wakasa
0% (0 votes)
Kouta Meoshi
24.24% (8 votes)
Ayumu Shirabe
33.33% (11 votes)
Kimimaro Urabe
3.03% (1 votes)
Ryuusei Mitarashi
9.09% (3 votes)
Mikoto Mikami
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Simple question, who is your favorite guy at this moment? It'll be interesting to see how everyone feels now, and then after the game is released.

For those unfamiliar with the characters, you can see them and read a short bio here:
http://sweet-fuse.com/characters/

---
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
Looking for Ankha, Zucker & Phil in New Leaf, PM me! (Currently on hold, town full.)
#2Aussie2BPosted 8/3/2013 6:14:13 PM
Ayumu for me. He's the oldest and most masculine looking (I'm 30, so guys that are or look like little boys aren't appealing to me), and I can relate with his bio as I do freelance journalism myself. Second favorite would be Ryuusei, more so for the description itself than his appearance (speaking of which, what the heck is up with the elf ears?).

But anything can change once I play the game.
---
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"
#3Hours_Left(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2013 10:14:34 PM
Shirabe is my current favorite guy too, but Urabe, Mitarashi, and Shidou are all appealing to me as well.

It's so unusual to me that I like a majority of the guys available, because it's usually just one or two that pique my interest, or I prefer the non-datable NPCs. (Shinpachi...) I'm very pleased with the selection of men in this game.

---
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
Looking for Ankha, Zucker & Phil in New Leaf, PM me! (Currently on hold, town full.)
#4GodspokenPosted 8/4/2013 8:58:31 AM
Shriabe. Like someone else said, he's the only guy who's not a twentysomething. Shidou has cool glasses going for him though.
---
Currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS)
Raiiiiiiinbooooooow!
#5oOZANOoPosted 8/21/2013 2:48:53 AM
Of course Subaru Shidou !
#6enigmatic alexPosted 8/23/2013 5:14:17 PM
definitely Ayumu Shirabe, by far the hottest
---
I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you! -Laura Roslin
#7RoseOfOrlaisPosted 8/26/2013 9:03:49 AM
Subaru Shidou, but hey, it might change one I get to play :)
He reminds me a little bit of Jolly from Arcana Famiglia in a way, heh~
---
CAWtastic!