ok this madame boss fight is just annoying

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Remember Me
  3. ok this madame boss fight is just annoying
2 years ago#1
I use ? power to make her come back down to where I am.. I attack she keep going back in air as I continue to wait for reload and run around in circles ...only tried a couple times...whats best method for briging this b**** down? this is taking forever
2 years ago#2
Yeah, that's a terrible fight.

Shoot her with the spammer when she is in the air and when she comes and splits into many, use ? power.
---
My Resident Evil: Revelations Review:
gamefaqs.com/xbox360/700996-resident-evil-revelations/reviews/review-154461
2 years ago#3
Early stages of the fight, use the DOS (a.k.a "?") S-Pressen to pull her down, and use Cooldown/Chain Pressen combos (purple and blue) to make sure you get it back faster.

Later in the fight, you can shoot her when she's airborne. Get your ? off cooldown, then use the Junk Bolt (L1+R2) to one-shot her down to ground level. Before you can hit her, she splits into a crowd, use the ? ability to expose the real one, and hit hard - again, mis in a few Cooldown combos.

I'm quite partial to the 5-hit combo for Cooldowns. Starter, 2 purples, then 2 blues = one combo to nearly instant recovery.
---
"I want my meals to think for myself"
2 years ago#4
Use the DOS to bring her down, and use cooldown/recharge to make it available again sooner.

Don't use the area bomb, it can make her immune to your DOS so you won't be able to advance.
---
3DS FC - 2148-8242-1614
2 years ago#5
the problem was the cooldown recharge it took forever, patience paid off...thanx!!
2 years ago#6
zooknut posted...
the problem was the cooldown recharge it took forever, patience paid off...thanx!!

Use the 5-hit combo with a couple of Cooldown Pressens and a couple of Chain Pressens.

Cooldowns will magically disappear with a couple of runs through that combo.
---
"I want my meals to think for myself"
2 years ago#7
DarkSymbiote posted...
Yeah, that's a terrible fight.

Shoot her with the spammer when she is in the air and when she comes and splits into many, use ? power.

every boss fight in this game is terrible.

obliviondoll posted...
zooknut posted...

Use the 5-hit combo with a couple of Cooldown Pressens and a couple of Chain Pressens.

Cooldowns will magically disappear with a couple of runs through that combo.

it helps but it can still take awhile as you have to dodge her projectiles.
  1. Boards
  2. Remember Me
  3. ok this madame boss fight is just annoying

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived