ok this madame boss fight is just annoying

#1zooknutPosted 6/12/2013 9:13:25 PM
I use ? power to make her come back down to where I am.. I attack she keep going back in air as I continue to wait for reload and run around in circles ...only tried a couple times...whats best method for briging this b**** down? this is taking forever
#2DarkSymbiotePosted 6/12/2013 9:47:55 PM
Yeah, that's a terrible fight.

Shoot her with the spammer when she is in the air and when she comes and splits into many, use ? power.
---
My Resident Evil: Revelations Review:
gamefaqs.com/xbox360/700996-resident-evil-revelations/reviews/review-154461
#3obliviondollPosted 6/12/2013 11:26:38 PM
Early stages of the fight, use the DOS (a.k.a "?") S-Pressen to pull her down, and use Cooldown/Chain Pressen combos (purple and blue) to make sure you get it back faster.

Later in the fight, you can shoot her when she's airborne. Get your ? off cooldown, then use the Junk Bolt (L1+R2) to one-shot her down to ground level. Before you can hit her, she splits into a crowd, use the ? ability to expose the real one, and hit hard - again, mis in a few Cooldown combos.

I'm quite partial to the 5-hit combo for Cooldowns. Starter, 2 purples, then 2 blues = one combo to nearly instant recovery.
---
"I want my meals to think for myself"
#4ultronPosted 6/13/2013 12:00:43 PM
Use the DOS to bring her down, and use cooldown/recharge to make it available again sooner.

Don't use the area bomb, it can make her immune to your DOS so you won't be able to advance.
---
3DS FC - 2148-8242-1614
#5zooknut(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 2:43:15 PM
the problem was the cooldown recharge it took forever, patience paid off...thanx!!
#6obliviondollPosted 6/14/2013 10:11:50 PM
zooknut posted...
the problem was the cooldown recharge it took forever, patience paid off...thanx!!

Use the 5-hit combo with a couple of Cooldown Pressens and a couple of Chain Pressens.

Cooldowns will magically disappear with a couple of runs through that combo.
---
"I want my meals to think for myself"
#7kayoticdreamzPosted 6/15/2013 2:11:29 AM
DarkSymbiote posted...
Yeah, that's a terrible fight.

Shoot her with the spammer when she is in the air and when she comes and splits into many, use ? power.

every boss fight in this game is terrible.

obliviondoll posted...
zooknut posted...

Use the 5-hit combo with a couple of Cooldown Pressens and a couple of Chain Pressens.

Cooldowns will magically disappear with a couple of runs through that combo.

it helps but it can still take awhile as you have to dodge her projectiles.