Expired

#21TheOriginalMaxPosted 6/20/2012 4:10:55 AM
Geroge86 posted...
TheOriginalMax posted...
Geroge86 posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
Why dont you just try what TheOriginalMax said

That was one of the first things I tried

I'm sorry. I didn't notice you saying you tried it already.
Have you tried what Leifang said? Deleting the game(not the saves!) and then redownloading and installing the game? You can download the game from the complete edition bundle as many times as you want.

It didn't show up in my download history only purchases but Sony refunded me for it so I'm just gonna download the 14.99 game because it looks like they took the complete edition down

Good to hear. Weird about that complete edition thing... And that download history is also strange. Yeah, it seems like a glitch.
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Freedom requires responsibility.
#22maniaxe613Posted 6/20/2012 4:15:23 AM
George, thank you for making this topic. I bought Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown even though I downloaded it for free as a Playstation Plus member, and now the game says I have 56 days left to play it. I did buy the game while I was still a Plus member and I even attempted to download it and reinstall it. But it still says I have some time left to play.
---
(formerly known as scg613) I can beat anyone with Ryu! :-)
SAVE OUR CANADIAN SHOWS! http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/saveourshows
#23Geroge86(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2012 3:25:15 PM
Just to warn everybody PSN has removed all traces of the complete edition
#24Leifang2000Posted 6/20/2012 4:16:00 PM
Just for the info, when I bought the complete edition, it is 20 separate downloads.
---
---(|^_^|) T'ai Chi Quan is Awesome!!! (/^_^\) ----
#25Geroge86(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2012 6:39:13 PM
Leifang2000 posted...
Just for the info, when I bought the complete edition, it is 20 separate downloads.

It is but now if you want the complete edition it's going to cost $44.97 so for anyone who wants all the content of a complete edition they'll have to pay $14.98 more than what it previously was. I'm not buying it again until it's $29.99 for a complete edition because I originally purchased it & I'm not paying any more than what I paid before. I'm actually pretty ticked off about it now.
#26420Gamer4LifePosted 6/20/2012 7:22:30 PM
Ive also had problems with PS+ purchases. I bought map packs for KZ3 and some of them ended up disappearing after my subscription ran up. I also bought some avatars on sale but as soon as my membership ended i no longer had access to them even though once again i payed for them.

Ive personally had bad experiences with PS+ which is why i wont be PS+ member any time soon.
---
LIVE TheSativaGamer
PSN TheTHCGamer
#27TheOriginalMaxPosted 6/24/2012 11:38:16 AM
Have people sent these issues to Sony? I mean all feedback, even with PS+.
I have the same issue with having just a few dozen days left until my VF5FSCE expires, which is the same day my PS+ membership expires. I sent Sony a message regarding this, you should all too. I think it's a glitch in their system and they won't probably lift a finger if people don't tell them what's up.
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Freedom requires responsibility.
#28SockNightPosted 6/24/2012 1:36:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#29_CyberpunkPosted 6/24/2012 2:57:22 PM
CorruptedState posted...
@socknight. Really man, what's ur problem?

He's a horrible troll
#30deadkidzdoeskilPosted 6/24/2012 8:11:57 PM
man i was having this same problem

buying the complete edition while on Playstation Plus

and then seeing VF5FS complete edition with an expiration date

i emailed them right away as soon as i read what happened to george86
---
WarioWare DIY Friend Code HarloQNN - 1033 4134 6912