Do I GET these guns, or have to hunt for them?

#1coopshooterPosted 9/28/2011 2:24:17 AM
Is it instantly in my inventory? Or do I have to go find all these things in the Mojave?
#2Neo_RizerPosted 9/28/2011 4:43:47 AM
I think some you craft, like the bombs and such, some you find, like some crappy 8mm pistol and some are unique...like the unique golf club...which has to be found as well. Some you can actually buy at any shop...which is considered a Gun Runners Arsenal.

I dunno, they're kind of stupid if you ask me. I don't see myself bothering with these challenges. Maybe if I already hadn't dominated the game like months ago I would have done these challenges as I played but after 73 hours of play time....no thanks.

I'll probably get the two 10K damage ones, I got the unique weapon one done yesterday in like 10 minutes but the achievements were glitched and I had to recover my account...so I'll do it again once they're up.
---
Gamefaqs - Where you TOO can get an extra dose of textual diarrhea.
#3LoneKharnivorePosted 10/10/2011 4:04:25 AM
Pazzle Bi Pyus posted...
after 73 hours of play time....no thanks.

73 hours? Pfft, n00b. My level 10 character has 93 hours play time as it is.
---
Stop complaining about Obsidian - or we'll FALL OUT with each other!
#4GamerErman2001Posted 10/11/2011 10:56:10 PM
I've played this game 219 hours and I'm still not bored.

It's so much more addictive than Fallout 3
---
sig
#5ShrinkydinksPosted 10/26/2011 9:09:41 PM
Umm... Fallout 3... three different character builds... total hours combined... over 700 hours... enough said lol
---
I'm allergic to things I don't want to do. *coughing*
#6ZestSubjectPosted 11/6/2011 1:19:44 PM
The GRA weapons can be found being sold from Cliff at Novac, Ralph in Freeside, Torres at Hidden Valley, Gloria at Silver Rush in Freeside, Vendotron at Gun Runners, Chet in Goodsprings if any of the merchants are dead the vendotron at the gun runners will sell the dead merchants unique weapons might not get the standard variant all sell mods for the GRA variants of the common weapons like the laser pistol.