So who pre-ordered this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Legend of Grimrock
  3. So who pre-ordered this game?

User Info: konpatchi

konpatchi
4 years ago#1
got my copy on GOG a few days ago

User Info: Sn0o0ze

Sn0o0ze
4 years ago#2
Bought it from the devs website for a nice discount and a free bundle of goodies ;)
You know Grady, some people think I'm overprepared, paranoid, maybe even a little crazy. But they never met any precambrian life forms, did they? - Burt Gummer

User Info: Shamus425

Shamus425
4 years ago#3
Bought it from gog.I am very excited to play this since I loved eye of the beholder.

User Info: CthulhuDagon

CthulhuDagon
4 years ago#4
I did.
White line is in the middle of the road, that's the worst place to drive.

User Info: capgamer

capgamer
4 years ago#5
I'm thinking about grabbing it. Not sure yet because it's made by an unknown developer and so I don't know what level of quality it will be. It looks good though...

Eh, I'll probably get it. But not yet.

EDIT: Actually, would anyone mind sending me a copy of the manual if it's not too large? That would really help me figure out of I wanted it just so I could see what the gameplay mechanics and things are like.

capgamer(at)hotmail(dot)com
...I don't go down. - Jeod_Cripto
Bull****. Everyone goes down sometimes. - Immortal_Azrael

User Info: Sn0o0ze

Sn0o0ze
4 years ago#6
Try Youtube or Kotaku for some in game footage, it looks pretty decent to me.

Also if you take a look at the system requirements, you'll see quickly that it's not some kind of flash game.
You know Grady, some people think I'm overprepared, paranoid, maybe even a little crazy. But they never met any precambrian life forms, did they? - Burt Gummer

User Info: capgamer

capgamer
4 years ago#7
Oh yeah, I know it's not. It looked really good from the couple of trailers I saw. I have a problem though with buying a ton of games I don't end up playing. I'm trying to be more careful with how I spend my money. I'll buy it straight from the dev's website if I decide to buy it.
...I don't go down. - Jeod_Cripto
Bull****. Everyone goes down sometimes. - Immortal_Azrael

User Info: therealFrek

therealFrek
4 years ago#8

pre-ordered it from the developers website. I'd rather the dev get all the money instead of GOG getting a cut.

User Info: tzuyd

tzuyd
4 years ago#9
Preordered from GOG within minutes of AH announcing it on Twitter.
"Instead of engaging the trolls and playing their game, mark them and move on. Engaging the trolls only gets you into trouble."

User Info: Urim_Norgyth

Urim_Norgyth
4 years ago#10
Bought two copies.

I was expecting to pay $25 anyway, my brother wanted the game.
Antec 900 Two ~ Asus P5Q SE Plus ~ Intel Q8400 @ 2.67ghz ~ 4GB DDR2 800 ~ ATI Radeon HD 4890 1GB ~ Enermax Liberty 620W ~ Seagate 500GB HDD
  1. Boards
  2. Legend of Grimrock
  3. So who pre-ordered this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived