Great gameplay/first impressions video

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Legend of Grimrock
  3. Great gameplay/first impressions video
3 years ago#1
Total Biscuit's WTF is Legend of Grimrock. Excellent video detailing some mechanics and also a hint of story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzIiXx-8BHc
---
while(1) fork();
(edited 0 seconds ago)
3 years ago#2
i don't watch people who get paid to do hobbies
3 years ago#3
kpearwut posted...

jobs a job, money is money. and its harder to make good videos for games then you'd think
3 years ago#4
kpearwut posted...

Thanks for sharing, champ.
---
while(1) fork();
3 years ago#5
TB's a clown. In one breath he will shill Guild Wars 2 for months promoting it as the "next innovation in MMORPGSs" and that it gets rid of all the tired MMO conventions that were "only used due to technology limitations".

Then in the next breath he hypes up LoG as a great classic RPG that "no one makes anymore".
---
You'll be my John G.
3 years ago#6
I don't see what's wrong with that. Both GW2 and LoG have features that few other modern games have.
3 years ago#7

TB's a clown. In one breath he will shill Guild Wars 2 for months promoting it as the "next innovation in MMORPGSs" and that it gets rid of all the tired MMO conventions that were "only used due to technology limitations".

Then in the next breath he hypes up LoG as a great classic RPG that "no one makes anymore".

two completely different genre's of games...what the hell are you talking about
---
nomnomnom
3 years ago#8
Biggest issue I have with TB is that he tends to repeat himself way too much. Constantly saying how he likes a specific thing, or dislikes something, it quickly gets tiresome.
  1. Boards
  2. Legend of Grimrock
  3. Great gameplay/first impressions video

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived