Poison is BS.

#1Zack_WilderPosted 5/3/2012 4:36:50 AM
Can't remove it without anti-venom or backtracking to the life crystal. I used up all my ingredients for anti-venom already, so now every time i fight a spider i have to find a life crystal. Poison Shield doesn't do crap either. Why doesn't it prevent you from getting poisoned? That and no spell to cure poison just makes spiders complete bs to fight. Is there an easier way to deal with this?
#2MysterPixelPosted 5/3/2012 4:50:28 AM
Resting will cause you to regain health at a faster rate than it is lost to poison - move to a safe place and then rest until the poison wears off and you'll survive.
#3sambo342Posted 5/3/2012 6:46:17 AM

I fid out that if yours mage has a spell freeze ( which is combination in spell section in right last column bottom line last one and in same line first one ) then U just freeze them and hit them with any wepon that's instant kill.

Can any one know where to get manual for this game,I bought it on Steam but no manual?

#4BelligeroPosted 5/3/2012 7:08:35 AM
Status effects are joke in this since you can just rest it off after every encounter.

Only ingredients I ever used for this game was the Tar Bead for the HP Potions.
#5aj_hacker87Posted 5/3/2012 7:39:49 AM
sambo342 posted...
I fid out that if yours mage has a spell freeze ( which is combination in spell section in right last column bottom line last one and in same line first one ) then U just freeze them and hit them with any wepon that's instant kill.Can any one know where to get manual for this game,I bought it on Steam but no manual?

Program files>steam>steamapps>common>LegendofGrimrock>extras.

Enjoy it has all the preorder bonuses in there to.
---
#6MogFF3Posted 5/9/2012 1:28:51 AM
Learn to do the square dance (or abuse doors) and avoid getting hit in melee to begin with; saves you from poison entirely!

You're better off using healing potions when your health gets low rather than the anti-venom, at least until you're sure that the spiders in the immediate area are clear. There are *far* more tarbeads in the game than whatever it was that was used for the anti-venom.