Few build recommendations.

#1Crimson681Posted 12/30/2012 4:41:28 PM(edited)
Basic tank:

Race: Minotaur
Class: Fighter

Sword: 10 (to use the sword of Nex)
Armor : Put the rest here.

Starting stats:

Str: 19
Dex: base
Vit : 20
Will: base

Traits:
Healthy
Skilled or Aggressive or Headhunter(I'd save this for any other offensive minotaur in your party)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Offensive melee:

Class: Fighter

Martial Arts: 50
Athletics: any left over go here

Starting Stats:

Str: 21
Vit: 18
Will:base

Traits:

Fist fighter
Aggressive or Headhunter

Equipment note: Give him Lurker gear to boost evades, that combined with the 10 extra dex you get and the +20 evades from Martial arts, and you will get you're better off. Save your best armor for your tank. With huntsman cloak + flare feather cap you can get up to 20 dex, when your base was only 7, and that also helps with resists.

--------------------------------------------

Ranged damage:

Class: Rogue

Skills:

Missile weapons: 50
Assassination: Any left go here.

Starting Stats:

Str: 21
Vit: 18
Will: base

Traits:

Aggressive
Headhunter (I'd give headhunter to this build over other minotaurs builds)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got all 3 of these on my current group + a frost mage, and I've been wrecking faces.
#2DannyAICPosted 12/31/2012 9:48:04 AM
I don't have any tanks in my party, went a pure light armor/evasion frontline for my guys.

A warrior with 23 to swords and 30 to unarmed Evasion/Agile
A rogue with 17 to dodge and 42 to unarmed Evasion/Fist fighting
A rogue with 50 to throwing
A mage with 24 to fire/ice and the rest into spellcraft.

The team is doing very well and the evasion is working like a charm. The end result is to have the warrior with the most evasion gear, and both should end up with 95-100 in evasion
---
Marcello: They took out four of my guards! Angelo: (whistles) Marcello: .......yes well..
#3Crimson681(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 10:45:44 PM
Why would you pump 2 weapon skills on warrior? That just means you got weaker defenses and even weaker attack than if you went with 1 weapon and pumped armor, or even athletics.
#4DannyAICPosted 1/1/2013 4:57:58 AM
Because of all the evasion bonuses unarmed offers. Between the meaty +20 and all the dexterity he gets from it, his evasion rises high enough that when he gets evasion gear he shoots up to about 90-95. In a sense it IS defensive,. And since he uses swords he gets the evasion bonus form that too
---
Marcello: They took out four of my guards! Angelo: (whistles) Marcello: .......yes well..