Who do you main and why?

#1shadowfreeze88Posted 4/25/2012 11:44:59 AM
I main Bang because he's freaking Bang. I remember all they way back in CT I was trying to figure out who to main and then Bang appeared, I saw his Fu Rin Ka Zan and his awesomeness and knew that it was my destiny to deliver Shishispankings.

Bang is too awesome to not play as IMO.

On a serious note though, I also just like how he handles: good health, hard-hitting attacks, decent mixup, speedy, he can combo out of nearly any poke, and the nails give him extra versatility. Also it doesn't hurt that he's the freaking Champion of Love and Justice!
---
GT: TH3 MlLK MAN (The I in MlLK is a lowercase L)
BB Main: Bang; learning: Tsubaki, Makoto, and Tao
#2sshadow5002Posted 4/25/2012 2:12:32 PM
Was gonna be Bang because he reminded me of Jin Saotome and Domon Kassu but I went with Makoto Nanaya.

I like her fighting style and in MVC2 I used Sonson the monkey girl so a squirrel girl was the closest thing other than Litchi with her staff.
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#3IMASIANMANGPosted 4/25/2012 2:20:04 PM
Noel.

Because she's so clumsily cute and I like that 5k back-to-the-corner 4D reversal combo.
#4zshippozxPosted 4/25/2012 3:46:39 PM
litchi

cuz her combos are awesome and her drive doesnt have a gauge like some characters
---
SSF4: main- Sakura sub- ibuki 3rd Strike main - ibuki
GT: foxdemon3392 PSN: EXShouoken
#5GactivefyPosted 4/25/2012 3:49:29 PM
I don't see what bad there is to Carl. He's so free form, so much mixup, yet so many high powered combos. You don't need to follow a specific schematic to play him effectively like you do with most of the other characters, you can build your own playstyle and make it work.

There's no real cap to the skill ceiling like with the other characters, there's always something more you can do to improve your technical ability with him. It's also nice having a character where people online don't already know how to counter every move you would initially think to throw out like with Ragna or someone everybody plays.

I also like Carl because of the fact that ArcSys isn't crazy enough to make a character like him not good, even by accident, especially after how he was in CT. Awesomeness insurance is always nice, though I'm fine as long as he at least isn't a bad character, per se.

Besides, he is pure class, how can he not be badass?
#6sshadow5002Posted 4/25/2012 5:41:05 PM
Not a fan of puppets but I love the fact that carl looks like a mix of Conan Edogawa and Kaito Kid. I'd totaly main him if he suited my playstyle :)
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#7abad_limePosted 4/26/2012 4:56:12 AM
Hazama: Was, for some reason, attracted to the way he played in CS1 and i replayed all these buppa and zakiyama vids until i got the game.

Jin: When i wanted to play CT, he was one of the simpler characters that i could get used to but i ended up maining in CS.

Tsubaki: She got more fun as time went on. Low tier or not, i'll main her for the rest of the series. Also favorite VA.
---
BBCS:EX: Hazama >= Tsubaki > Jin > Carl > Relius > Ragna > Platinum > Everyone else
Currently Playing: MGS2-4; Disgaea 4; BB:CSEX
#8happypor100prePosted 4/26/2012 8:55:23 AM
Makoto i will sum up why using DAT (insert word here)

DAT Personality, DAT Tail, DAT Loyalty, DAT Underboob (jk), DAT Fighting style.
---
GT-Goldchampion200
#9ssb_masterPosted 4/27/2012 7:12:15 PM
Lambda

I love having an amazing neutral game, even though all my DPs require heat, and my grounded high attacks have no gatlings.
---
F.E.: Shadow Dragon: 0560-5532-2263||FFCC: EoT: 3180-2820-0116||PS0:1248-1307-8036 ||MMSF3: 0604-2615-9402 || GT: Someonewhodied
#10LordRattergunPosted 4/27/2012 9:44:25 PM
Tager.

As a user of grapplers in nearly every fighting game, the other characters just aren't nearly GIGANTIC enough for me.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg