Continuum Shift Extend OST?

#1kanga19Posted 2/21/2012 10:25:12 AM
Just got this today (uk late release) And I have the habit of owning OST's of games I love, naturally this includes Blazblue.

Tried googling and looking around ect without finding any results. So.

How long do you think until there's an album to buy or "obtain" with this OST?

Or if anyone knows how to rip all the music from the disc, I'll gladly do it myself and post here ^^
#2KyonFumoPosted 2/21/2012 10:57:23 AM
There's an OST with the limited edition.
---
BBCSII: Noel, Tsubaki/Rachel. KOFXIII: K'/Mai/Shen
PSN: flashfumoLIVE
#3AntiReligionistPosted 2/22/2012 3:39:26 AM
KyonFumo posted...
There's an OST with the limited edition.

I heard the European version only has few songs, but I'll know for sure when the game comes which BTW could be today, though I highly doubt it.
---
My favorite bands/artists: H.I.M., Sonata Arctica, Tarot, Nightwish(Tarja Turunen), Charon, The 69 Eyes.
All Finnish bands btw.
#4KyonFumoPosted 2/22/2012 5:05:43 AM
AntiReligionist posted...
I heard the European version only has few songs, but I'll know for sure when the game comes which BTW could be today, though I highly doubt it.

The Euro OST has only the new songs from Extend, while the American one has the entire CS OST.
---
#5AntiReligionistPosted 2/22/2012 10:55:51 AM
KyonFumo posted...

The Euro OST has only the new songs from Extend, while the American one has the entire CS OST.

Any reason for this? You know other that f*** you Europe.
---
My favorite bands/artists: H.I.M., Sonata Arctica, Tarot, Nightwish(Tarja Turunen), Charon, The 69 Eyes.
All Finnish bands btw.
#6KyonFumoPosted 2/22/2012 11:05:28 AM
Any reason for this? You know other that f*** you Europe.

I don't think there is.
---
#7BakyuraPosted 2/22/2012 11:23:57 AM
Well, Europe did get a pretty nice LE aside from that. So as sucky as that may be I think they still got a pretty nice deal compared to the NA version.
#8KyonFumoPosted 2/22/2012 4:24:14 PM
Bakyura posted...
Well, Europe did get a pretty nice LE aside from that. So as sucky as that may be I think they still got a pretty nice deal compared to the NA version.

Do you mean the LE or the Premium? Because the LE kind of really blows balls.
---
#9AntiReligionistPosted 2/23/2012 3:30:50 AM
I just watched unboxing for Eu version. It only has the game, the soundtrack with 7 songs and some cards with it.

Pathetic.
---
Xbox, never again.