Ranked is free.

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
So, last night, Zeta inspired me to set my stick on turbo, and go on ranked.

I placed a bunch of game cases on my stick and it "bot'd" joining ranked with Noel.

I went to sleep, when I woke up, I decided to leave it on and go to school.

I came back a half an hour ago and found that out of 223 matches, the pile of inanimate objects placed on top of a stick set to turbo won 27 games.

This isn't even Artificial Intelligence, this is just a bot that does DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD with Noel and nothing else.

Not only that, but I got 4 messages.

"noob" - Expected/10
"._.' >_>" - wat
"haha F**in cheeser" - Expected/10
"Friend Request" - ...? O_o

Netplay, I am disappoint.
4 years ago#2
People are just that bad nowadays.
4 years ago#3
I met that spamming Noel

Wait, did he/she have a Relius rating?
PSN: TaoMeow Skype: toonstrick32 (I'm giving you my skype because I just like to talk to people that like the same games I do)
4 years ago#4
You won 12% of your matches.

That means 12% of players on average are unable to surpass Noel DDDDDDDDDDD spam.

Calculating the confidence interval and standard error of the proportion:

Confidence interval = p +/- SE (Standard error)
SE = sqrt((p * (1 - p))/n)
= sqrt(( (27/223) * (1 - (27/223) ) )/ 223)
= 0.021845 --> SE = 2.18%

Therefore, within your sampling of 223 battles, we are 95% sure that the true proportion of people who cannot win against Noel DDDDDDDDDDD spam is between 9.9% and 14.3%.

Above 10% is quite sizeable.
4 years ago#5
That inanimate pile of objects sounds better then I am. Is it giving lessons?
Happily married http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h404/Whatlifedoth/t8subm.png
4 years ago#6
He is learning Relius at the same time as me. However, that isn't the point, 12% of the community in our test could not win against game cases on a controller. It is really lulzy and sad to think about, especially when some even gave hatemail.

You know you have a true friend when you can make them be your Noble Phantasm
4 years ago#7
toonstrick32 posted...
I met that spamming Noel

Wait, did he/she have a Relius rating?

Yes, it did.
4 years ago#8
I remember being in a room with someone who had a Tager spam D and he won like that.

Then it was my turn and I perfected him twice, then the host kicked me cause he noticed I knew how to combo or something...>_>.
4 years ago#9
They could have had insane lag allowing them to maybe get one hit off before then being hit by Noel's more damaging attack.
4 years ago#10
Lol you only won 27 matches out 223 matches, most of which due to lag no doubt, and you thinks thats makes rank free...........sounds legit.
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived